Dr. Richard Himmer

Dr. Richard Himmer

SpeakerMatch

Awareness=POWER, Integration=PEACE, Abundance=PROSPERITY

Teaching TRANSFORMATION and INTEGRATION Dr. Himmer motivates you to change, one experience at a time. You will learn that SUCCESS is POSSIBLE and PROBABLE. Learn to set your goals REGARDLESS of your ability to achieve them.

Fee Range: $7,500 - $10,000
Travels from Seattle, WA (US)

For more information about booking Dr. Richard Himmer, visit
http://www.speakermatch.com/profile/richardhimmer

Or call SpeakerMatch at 1-866-372-8768.

Dr. Richard Himmer
Dr. Richard Himmer - Motivational Speaker

The Himmer Center for Organizational & Personal Wellness

Awareness=POWER, Integration=PEACE, Abundance=PROSPERITY

Teaching TRANSFORMATION and INTEGRATION Dr. Himmer motivates you to change, one experience at a time. You will learn that SUCCESS is POSSIBLE and PROBABLE. Learn to set your goals REGARDLESS of your ability to achieve them.

Fee Range: $7,500 - $10,000
Travels from Seattle, WA

Dr. Richard Himmer - Motivational Speaker

Dr. Richard Himmer

The Himmer Center for Organizational & Personal Wellness

Awareness=POWER, Integration=PEACE, Abundance=PROSPERITY

Teaching TRANSFORMATION and INTEGRATION Dr. Himmer motivates you to change, one experience at a time. You will learn that SUCCESS is POSSIBLE and PROBABLE. Learn to set your goals REGARDLESS of your ability to achieve them.

Fee Range: $7,500 - $10,000
Travels from: Seattle, WA

For more information about booking Dr. Richard Himmer,
Visit http://www.speakermatch.com/profile/richardhimmer/
Or call SpeakerMatch at 1-866-372-8768.

Trim Life Weight Release: The Power of the Subconscious
Never Diet Again

Employee engagement, retention, and production may have more to do with an employee's eating habits and mental health than previous understood according to the past 5 years of research. Insurance costs continue to escalate and more than ever, employers need and want healthy employees, both physically and emotionally. Mood and anxiety disorders continue to increase and more than 160 million work days were lost last year at a cost of $30 billion in medical expenses. Obesity, depression, ADHD, PTSD, allergies, diabetes, and the immune system can all be traced to diet and the belly bugs that make up our microbiome. Going on another diet ensures more weight gain, more lost work days, and chronic illness. Diets don't work. What does work is reframing our relationship with food that has been neurologically implanted during our youth. We are made up of three primary brains: (1) our conscious (IQ), (2) our subconscious, and (3) our microbiome (belly bugs). In order to heal ourselves, the proper food intake is critical, however, that's associated with dieting. Using mindfullness and the power of the subconscious, employees can learn and practice healing techniques that reprogram their relationships with food, family, and coworkers. Healing is the process of neutralizing past trauma and learning the skills that habituate healthy habits. This program was developed over 30 years ago and has been adopted by the Cleveland Clinic, where they continue to research and study the impact of using the subconscious to release unwanted weight. I combine Emotional Intelligence (EI), hypnosis, and years of training to teach students, employees, and participants how to discover and heal past traumas that hold them hostage (maladaptive behavior) against their will and values. Healthy relationships at work and at home, weight loss, addiction recovery, workplace dynamics, and overall happiness and well being start with the subconscious and permeate into the microbiome. These two brains make up 90% of a person's capacity. Which means their cognitive thought accounts for the remaining 10%. Too often, employees are hired on the visible 10% of capacity and not on their invisible 90%. This program/training addresses the 90%.