SpeakerMatch Teleseminar Series
Leveraging Self Publishing To Build Your Brand
Plus, a discussion about the changes in the media and publishing industry
Guest: David Wolf & Ellen Reid
This was a 60 minute teleseminar which took place on April 07, 2011 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time
David and Ellen will discuss the changes in the media and publishing industry and why "self publishing" and creating a publishing company has become the way to get your book out there. They'll dig into the process of book creation--including ebooks and audio books...and why this mulitchannel approach is so important today.
What Was Covered in This Interview:
- What is changing in the publishing world in terms of production and distribution.
- How to build an expert platform by publishing book content.
- Why its important to create your own publishing company.
- What matters when creating your book, the cover, the marketing.
- How to create compelling book content without sitting and "writing" per se...
- What the process is for creating books in print, ebook and audio book formats.
About Our Guest
David Wolf is a 25 year veteran producer of music and audio for radio, TV and film. He's the founder of Smallbiz America, a radio podcasting system for entrepreneurs, and the founder of authorsdigital.com, an audiobook production company. Ellen Reid is a book shepherd (book creation and publishing consultant) who's been assisting authors to establish their own publishing companies and produce their own award-winning books.
You must log in or create an account to listen to this replay.
You will periodically receive emails from SpeakerMatch.com to inform you about new messages you've received. We'll also let you know about new features and changes to the service. Occasionally we may send promotional messages from our advertising partners. You can opt out of promotional messages.