Speaker Programs in Marketing
Looking for a specific program?
You can also search for specific speakers by clicking here.
Why Clients and Customers Choose You Over Your Competitors
Do you compete on price when you really don't have too?
Could business be better- Profits higher?
Where is the Missing Link?
I guarantee it's on the inside...
There IS always something to learn to improve the experience for the consumer
Especially when you make it EASY to work with- To buy from- and To Do Business with
Customer Satisfaction, Service & The Customers Experience is always... (MORE)
Hands on, in depth dive into the subject
Session length 90-120min
What students will walk away with:
- Understanding of what a brand is
- Understanding of the power brands use to market to consumers
- Awareness that they are a brand
- Understanding that the power to change the world by marketing themselves in in their hands
- Awareness of how the daily decisions they make build or tear down their brand
- Introduction of what a bra... (MORE)
For Managers & C-Suite
The game of selling has completely changed for not just those in the field, but also for those developing the strategy from the boardroom. If an organization’s leadership doesn’t provide a balanced strategy to growing sales, then the organization will fail in this dynamic economy.
As Marc share’s in this cutting-edge program, dramatically increasing sales does not require dramatically cha... (MORE)
time management secrets to boost your productivity
Improve Your Time Management & Effectiveness!
How many of these statements would you say YES to?:
* I am overloaded and overwhelmed wearing too many hats
* I am feeling scattered and unfocused with so much on my plate.
* I spend too much of my time doing non-billable activities.
* I need help motivating greater productivity in myself and/or my people.
* I' m spending too much time putti... (MORE)
Proven Turnaround Strategies to Grow Your Business from a Leading Corporate Strategist
"Already my leadership team and I have implemented ideas from Mark's program that are having mult-million dollar impact, this is a great program and Mark is a world class speaker!"
- Tim Murphy - President, John Deere, Nortrax
"Wise concepts from which most any business would benefit."
- Dr. Steven Covey - author of "7 Habits"
"Will help kick y... (MORE)
Automate Your Marketing Tasks and Sell More!
Joe Martinico's Succeeding Online & Marketing Automation Presentations were developed in conjunction with the Inland Empire Small Business Development Center and the Small Business Administration. He has presented on this topic for over eight years with rave reviews from all participants (see biography for testimonials).
If your participants own small businesses selling goods or services or a... (MORE)
Simple Sense, Less is More Success
Multitasking doesn't work! Communication does!
Social Media is making us Anti Social. Start Connecting with your people.
Multi-tasking is a myth, it doesn’t exist, like a cowboy with a manicure. The research supporting this reality has been in the media for over a decade, yet we still believe that we can do several tasks at once, that we NEED to do several tasks at once in order to perform an... (MORE)
Make meaningful and profitable connections through strategic networking.
Traditional networking is outdated. Develop a powerful networking strategy using this six-step process that will enable participants to achieve faster sales results.
1.Establish goals to optimize networking results.
2.Craft a powerful and memorable answer to the question “What do you do?”
3.Learn how to assess their marketing message so your members stand apart from their competitors.
All of Jean's topics are delivered with a sense of humor, because people learn best when they are having fun.
Jean can also turn these two topics into breakout sessions along with the following breakout topics:
1. Employees - Diamonds or Duds, it's up to you.
2. Marketing – If You Aren’t Having Fun, You Aren’t Doing It Right
3. Customer Service – Improve You Customer Service, Improve Your Sales, It’s That Easy!
4. The 5 Laws of Stratospheric Success found in the book, The Go-Giv... (MORE)
Explosive Insights into Generational Marketing and Trending Technologies!
Each generational group, from millennials to baby boomers, has their own specific characteristics, behaviors, and buying patterns. This has created new opportunities for you to gain a competitive edge. In the race for relevancy, the one-size-fits-all marketing strategy just isn’t effective. Avoid the generational landmines that can destroy your business. Discover how you improve your marketing ... (MORE)