LINDA F. WILLIAMS, MSW CCLC CPLC
For Linda F. Williams, a profound result of writing Whose Apple is it Anyway! was seven years of shedding layers of trauma, disappointment, and one bad destiny-diverting heartbreak after another. But, every layer shed brought clarity of vision as she has turned that pain into purpose – helping others find their purpose and leverage their past to empower destiny.
From Pain to Purpose
Linda has been featured on NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX news outlets for her work as a life coach who helps her clients find their purpose and empower their destinies. She has also contributed to articles on businessed, education and lifestyle at Madame Noir, CNNMoney, Community College Review, RescueACEO, Main Street, American Express Open Forum, The Network Journal and she has been profiled on Rene Syler's Good Enough Mother website. She has also been feartered as a National Network of Social Work managers Monday Morning Manager.
Life Coach & Behavioral Expert
As a Certified Christian Life Coach and trained psychotherapist, Linda has a Masters of Social Work, Certification in Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counseling, and is currently a doctoral candidate at Capella University. Linda holistically addresses the psychological and spiritual implications of the Proverb that says, “As a man thinks, so is that man.” She has the insight to recognize how traumatic events and other painful experiences lead to self-defeating behaviors that can mutate our God-given characters and immobilize purpose by arresting our talents, skills, and abilities.
Contact Linda today for a complimentary, no-obligation, initial coaching consultation. She knows, from experience, the courage it takes to face down the past. Remember, a lifetime of change is empowered by a single act of courage. Step up and step into your purpose. Destiny cannot deny you. Don’t you deny destiny.
Contact Linda today for a complimentary, no-obligation, executive coaching consultation, or to discuss hiring an inspirational, motivational and dynamic keynote speaker. She will also design presentations tailored for your organization. Somewhere between inspiration and motivation is that illusive ground called, sustainable change. Leverage the Whose Apple Dynamic in your business or organization.
- Certified Personal and Professional Life Coach
- Trained Psychotherapist
- Published Author
- Award Winning Change Agent with National Recognition
- 37-Years in Federal Public Administration
- Over 7 Years as a Labor-Managent Leader
- Powerful Inspirational and Motivational Speaker
- Contributor to National Lifestyle and Business Magazines
Capella University School of Human Services
- Whose Apple is it, Anyway!: Empowering Purpose to Achieve your God-Ordained Destiny
- Too True to Tell - Why What We Don't Say is Leading Us Down the Path of Stolen Vision.
- To Preach Liberty to the Captives: Prison Outreach - A Spiritual Responsibility Calvin College Grand Rapids Michigan A 15-month applied research project on recidivism and ex-offender rehabilitation. The project resulted in a re-entry program in partnership with Prison Fellowship. Available at no cost through ResearchGate.com
- The Luminescent Night International Library of Poetry, 1999 Length 300 pages Contributing Author
- FNCS Cares Award (National Recognition) For demonstrated leadership in facilitating and promoting partnership and the goals of Cultural Transformation in conducting the Midwest Regional Office (MWRO) Employee Viewpoint Survey Listening Sessions. This collaboration exemplified partnership and cultural transformation in designing and conducting three MWRO View Point Survey Listening Sessions from March 18, 2013 to April 2, 2013.