Wes is a highly sought after presenter who has recently spoken at TEDx on Data Visualization and at the US Air Force Academy on Leadership. He is noted for his fascinating, informative, dynamic and entertaining keynotes. Wes educates companies and government organizations on a number of topics ranging from emerging technology and big data visualization to veteran's issues and leadership. But Wes' best talks tend to center around his personal journey from poverty to distinguished entrepreneur and professor; a truly inspiring journey. Motivating individuals to find the best "you", is where Wes shines. His message? "Don't give up... You still have a couple of people to prove wrong..."
Wes O'Donnell is:
- A Professor of Predictive Analytics, Applied Leadership and Professional Speaking at Baker College
- A military veteran having served on active duty in both the US Army and US Air Force for a total of 10 years
- Author of "RISE: The Veteran's Field Manual for Starting Your Own Business"
- The Host and Executive Producer of the upcoming "Our American Legacy" TV series scheduled to air on West Michigan TV networks in 2016.
- A "Serial" Entrepreneur and inventor who has successfully started 3 companies.
- Is equally comfortable speaking about highly technical topics like data visualization or highly engaging motivational talks that inspire
Most Recent Audience Testimonials:
Watched Professor Wes O'Donnell talk about Data Visualization at TEDx. How do I take your class?! I want to save the world with data, too! -Elizabeth Council
I saw Wes speak at TEDx 2015. His presentation on Data Visualization was engaging and innovative; graphics representing the kind of data that can be visualized were amazing (the crowd went "oooh and ahhh") but it was his humor that won the crowd over. I left the event wanting to learn more about data visualization and how I can apply it to my job. -Sarah Bujak
All of the TED Talks were inspirational, but Wes O'Donnell's "Information is Beautiful" was the most applicable for my life. As a high school student about to enter college, it is important to have the aptitude to utilize data visualization. -Gavin Poulin