* Change Agent * Author * Speaker * Engineer
Ms. Biswas is an international speaker, with a powerful, engaging and transformational message.
Her keynotes focus on collectively answering these powerful questions:
- What would and could we do if we weren't afraid?
- What is our personal brand, our presence, and how does it impact our overall effectiveness?
- How does more focus and courage lead to better business results?
- Why are we "miserably successful'?
- How do we increase professional success and personal wellbeing in an exploding global economy?
- Does being different work for, or against, us?
- How do we reduce the costs of stereotyping?
Debjani Biswas has a unique combination of executive and corporate experience (21 years at PepsiCo, Texas Instruments, and TAS) and education (Chemical Engineering, MBA, MS Organizational Strategy, PCC). She is currently the Principal of Coachieve (www.coachieve.us) and an active volunteer serving on the board of non profit organizations related to her engineering alumni and coaching community.
Ms. Biswas specializes in two areas:
"Miserably Successful No More: Exploding the Power Paradox'. Three years ago, an executive in a Fortune 50 company with a luxury car and big home and six figure income, Ms. Biswas realized she was part of a global epidemic of 'powerfully unhappy'' people. She 'should' have been happy.... but was not. Taking a bold plunge, she left a 20+ year corporate career and embarked on a journey of self discovery. Along the way, she transformed herself into an international speaker, a Barnes & Noble author (currently on a multi city US Barnes & Noble book tour) and a trusted coach / consultant for CEOs and senior leaders. Her groundbreaking concepts and original frameworks are being utilized by participants and clients from 23 countries and 5 continents.
She is concurrently writing her second and third books in the Power Series as well: boldly shattering a 'tired stereotype' that an author can only write one book at a time.
She uses her amazing journey from corporate executive to international speaker and author to share simple and effective techniques to achieve unheard of success. The key is to have the courage to first stop one self from stopping one's self!
Her second, equally popular, speaking track is "Leveraging diversity for professsional success and personal well being". Her book “Unleash the Power of Diversity” http://amzn.to/160FcZz has been endorsed by Marshall Goldsmith, Thinkers50 Award Winner for Most Influential Leader Thinker in the World and best selling author of "What Got You Here Won't Get You There."
Her unique combination of executive experience (Fortune 50 -500 companies) and education (engineering and international management) contributes to her unforgettable message and style. Ms. Biswas combines practical life lessons and skills with cutting edge industry knowhow.
Recent partnerships include:
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals Keynote March 2016
- Celebration of Women in Computing and Technology (INWIC) Conference Keynote
- Ericsson Keynote “Diversity in the Networked Society” Tejas A, US Headquarters
- University of New Hampshire STEM Center Launch, Manchester
- International Coach Federation Global Conference Catalyst Speaker London, Europe
- Radio Programs: Voice America Business Edge, Success Factors, The Five Judgments
- “The Five Judgments” IIM Bangalore Guest Faculty, Asia
- Society for Human Resource Management NT Conference Speaker Denton USA
- Asian American Chamber of Commerce (Leadership Lessons)
- National Alliance for Partners in Equity (NAPE*) Diversity Strategist and STEM Advocate
- Texas Diversity Council (Breakout session speaker and dual panelist) Dallas USA
- "Woman of the Year" 2013 National Association of Professional Women Recipient for contributions towards diversity and gender equity.
- Institute Gold Medalist (IIT)
- Executive Coaching Prism Award Finalist: International Coach Federation North Texas (Assess: "Excellence in Coaching" Nominating Coach).