Johnny Campbell-DTM, Accredited Speaker, is an Author and Professional Speaker , who specializes in helping people learn that dealing with: Difficult People, Change, and Social Media Marketing, can be Easy, Productive and Profitable. Along with speaking and authoring 6 books, he has also appeared on television and in several movies. Johnny also holds the honor of being an Accredited Speaker, a designation given by Toastmasters International and is held by only 66 professional speakers in the world for excellence in public speaking.
Upon receiving this designation Johnny became the first African American under the age of 40 to hold this designation, the youngest person in the world to earn toastmasters highest designation for excellence in public speaking. Johnny was inducted into Speaker Hall of Fame in 2007. Johnny’s expertise was gained in the insurance industry where he participated in leading hundreds of people through multiple Corporate Down-sizings and Mergers. Based on those Events, His Expertise and The Business Results he achieved for clients he is called “The Transition Man”
Johnny’s ongoing mission as he travels the country is helping individuals, agencies and corporations learn how they can overcome the personal and professional obstacles and achieve winning results in their careers, personal lives and marketplaces.
Notable Achievements and Honors:
- Past-President of National Speaker Association – IL Chapter (2012 to 2013)
- 2007 Speaker Hall of Fame Inductee - Toastmaster International
- 2007 Wordsmith of the year for NSA-IL Chapter
- Completed over 2200 presentations, (keynotes/Trainings)
- Sold Millions of Dollars in Business Products & Services.
- Author of 6 books on: Success, Change, Sales, Social Media. Presentation skills and Conflict Resolution.
- Co-founder of iFBtv – Interactive Facebook Television. Social Television on Facebook
- Founder/CEO of Rise-up and Win Events & Seminars
For more information: Johnny@transitionman.com 630-460-3279 www.transitionman.com