Toye Johnson-Vincent, BS Speech Communication
Conference Motivational Speaker | Career & Professional Development Trainer| Motivator!
Native New Yorker (Brooklyn) with educational and career roots in Massachusetts, I now reside in Tampa Bay. I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Communication from Northeastern University Boston, Massachusetts (College of Arts and Sciences). Hailed from a family of educators-trainers including my dedicated mother who worked tirelessly in the NY school system as a special education-reading specialist, training is part of my DNA! My rollout topic Volunteering, The Best Job Ever, is dedicated to the memory of my mother who first introduced me to the significance and rewarding benefits of volunteering overall.
My passion for speaking-presenting became more focused as my recruiting responsibilites were bridged. The human resources recruiting role included presenting information sessions in the collegiate sector during peak recruitment seasons. Nationally, I supported various markets in the field of HR including: Florida, Massachusetts and New York. Other supporting recruiting markets included: Addison,Texas opening of Home Depot Customer Contact Center (remotely screened senior level candidates) and recruitment projects for Marriott Hotels Recruiting Task Force. Locations: Somerset, New Jersey, Peabody, Massachusetts and Nashua, New Hampshire.
I’ve presented to adults and youth audiences on the following topics: Motivating You!; Your Best You...You're Just Getting Started!; Networking, Making The Connection!; How to get and Stay Organized throughout your Job Search; How to Stay Motivated Throughout your Career; How to Have a Successful Interview; Building Confidence for Employment Search and Business Etiquette.
Currently Scheduled and Previous Speaking Engagements Include:
- Dress for Success Tampa Bay Chapter-Going Places Network Career Volunteer 2011 - Present
- Veteran Homes 4 Veterans | Advisory Board Launch Project Event - Warner Robins, Georgia February 2016
- OPTIMUM Women's Leadership and Development Conference - Atlanta, Georgia November 2016 (EVENT CANCELLED)
- Keynote Speaker at Executive Women's Golf Association Membership Drive and Dinner - Viera|Melbourne, Florida 2015
- The Home Based Travel Agent Conference and Trade Show - Tampa, Florida 2015
- Florida Records Management Association Annual Conference (FRMA) Daytona Beach | Palm Coast | Cocoa Beach 2015, 2014, 2013
- Braden River High School Teen Outreach Program (via Florida Health Department Manatee County) Bradenton, Florida 2015
- Women On the World Stage Conference (W.O.W. Conference) (Hosted by Charisma Speakers) Orlando, Florida 2014
- National Youth-At-Risk Poster Board Competition Savannah, Georgia (Sponsored by Georgia Southern University) 2014
- Career Source Tampa Bay Professional Networking Group - Hillsborough Community College Campus 2014
- The Center for Manifestation Empowerment Series - Tampa, Florida 2013
- The Center for Manifestation Exposition and Career Fair - Tampa, Florida 2013
- AARP Foundation Tampa Senior Employment Services - Tampa, Florida 2013
- Dress for Success Tampa Bay Professional Networking Group - Tampa, Florida 2012
- Metropolitan Ministries Employment Boot Camp - Tampa, Florida 2012
- Say No Thank You, then SMILE!
- Networking and Leadership
- Volunteering, The Best Job Ever! (Inspired in memory of my Mother)
- Dreams and Distractions
- Your Best You!...You're Just Getting Started!
- Value your time
- Motivating You!
- Hire Me!
- Team Motivation!
- New Year, New You!
- Branding and Reinventing your Career!
Additional experience includes customizing and developing training materials on career topics, motivational subjects and gaining perspective on strengthening career plans. Assist with professioanl career plans and empowering groups and/or individuals who are in interested in maximizing positive career outcomes!
My Goal: Train and motivate people on the path to successful careers!
My Mantra: The driving force behind a successful career, is to love what you do and strive to do it well!
Toye Johnson-Vincent BS, Speech Communication Speaker-Trainer-Motivator! Conferences-Corporate Meetings-Motivational Workshops-Professional Development Seminars-Leadership and Empowerment Series-Themed Events-Emcee Special Events.
Travel nationally-Short Notice!
Please contact me for your next event Mobile # (508)245-7426
- Toye Johnson-Vincent Travel Spotlight Magazine Article September 2015 http://www.travelagentspotlight.com/secrets-revealed-hot-tips-from-home-based-forum-tampa-speakers/
- Certificate of Appreciation for Speaking - Going Places Network by Walmart Class 2014
- Youth-At-Risk Poster Board Competition Winner Sponsored by Georgia Southern University March 2014
- Certificate of Appreciation for Employment Boot Camp Speaker - Metropolitan Ministries 2012
- Certificate of Recognition for Outstanding Speaker Presentation - Dress for Success Tampa Bay 2011