Human Resources Consultant and Coach, Toni Howard is the author of, “I’m Your Best Hire,” A Guide to Career Development. She holds a graduate degree in Human Resource Administration from Central Michigan University and has been in the Human Resources field for over 17 years. She is an outstanding college educator and mentor who inspires change that transforms business relationships through effective listening and communication skills.
Combining her upbeat communication style, her encouraging spirit and her knowledge of professional career development, Toni reveals how to
- Contribute positively to the world around you
- Get people to listen more closely to you
- Help you listen more closely to others
- Nurture and grow your strengths
- Effectively/Creatively use your talents and gifts
- Develop stronger professional relationships
- Resolve conflicts quickly and easily, in addition to discovering tools and insights to help you know when to speak and when to be silent.
Although Toni is an excellent Human Resources leader, her greatest desire and deep passion is to equip potential hires to function in the workplace professionally. She shares this passion with audiences at conferences, retreats, workshops and seminars.