After working as a corporate Regional Vice President and in executive management for over a decade, I started my own executive advising and consulting business to help others solve the problems that I saw plague them every day. I help clients strategize on issues, including team building, morale, strategy, sales, leadership, recruiting/hiring/interviewing, and problem solving, just to name a few. Speaking to groups/individuals and sharing both my inspirational personal and successful business stories have become a blessing as a result.
I work with individuals in two main capacities to address both business and personal goals:
Strategic Corporate Advising
● Coach and consult with C-level, senior business professionals and entrepreneurs on identifying business needs and gaps, defining strategies to address change and solve problems.
● Facilitate, develop, and improve corporate training programs to address employee development needs.
● Drive organizational transformation through team building and motivation, facilitating crucial conversations, and improving corporate culture and morale.
● Provide in-depth Leadership coaching and research analysis for high-end promotional candidates from beginning to end with special emphasis on those seeking senior management and government positions.
● Mentor and empower clients to define personal and career goals and develop strategies for fulfillment.
● Guide other life coaches on sales strategies, business growth plans, and increasing self-confidence with special emphasis on sales.
I am a wife and mother of 5 children ranging in ages from their mid 20's - 10 yrs of age. I spent 12 years as a stay at home mom before a divorce rocked my world and I suddenly found myself in need of a job- FAST! That was the beginning of what started my climb on the corporate ladder to become one of the youngest and only, female Regional Vice President's in a privately held company. Though I experienced great success, there were days I went to work feeling as though I was selling my soul. Throughout the following 12 yrs, I found a mix of grace, tenacity, success and balance that was hard earned and fought for daily. As I wound up my "Corporate America" life and started my business, it became my goal to share my lessons learned and be a light to others. What can become a "dismal daily grind" can once again be turned into a flourishing, functional place people look forward to going to each day. The message? There's hope!
Whether it’s Business Strategy, Inspirational Leadership, Sales and Career Growth, or Work/Life Balance, it would be my pleasure to help lead you or your organization into the next chapter of “life…as you love it!”