Conference Launcher. Talent Builder. Engagement Specialist.
Tara Powers M.S., is an award winning leadership expert, sought after national speaker, experienced talent development consultant and crusader against boring, ineffective employee engagement initiatives and leadership training. Her success in working with over 200 companies and 1000’s of leaders has taught her how to achieve the results company executives want and still make sure the attendees are having fun in the process.
Tara is a 20-year talent development expert with a M.S. in Organizational Leadership, a coaching certificate from ATD and a Certified Training Manager. She’s a Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Authorized Facilitator and Everything DISC Solutions Provider.
In 2016, Tara’s ENGAGE! Leadership Program was recognized as a Top 10% Leadership500 Award winner by HR.com. Her Evolving Leadership Virtual Program and her Leadership Communication program won in 2014 and 2015. Tara recently launched the Aspiring Women Leaders program for women with the ambition to lead our future. http://powersresourcecenter.com/aspiring-women-leaders/ and is currently engaged a nationwide research project on the effectiveness of virtual teams. If you are interested in participating in this project please contact us.
Tara’s commitment to her clients is to close the talent gap that is prevalent in most companies today and to deliver innovative, fully customizable solutions that actually work – and create real change for you and your teams. Find out more about Tara’s coaching, consulting, training and speaking at powersresourcecenter.com
“Her positive energy, personable approach and deep subject matter expertise make Tara the ideal partner for enhancing the quality and outcomes of any team meeting.” – Scott Pettingell, VP of Customer Operations, Premier, Inc.
“Tara has an obvious sense of confidence and knowledge in the fearful arena of public speaking. I am confident that the investment we made in time and money was of great value. I would not hesitate to use Tara’s services again.” – Talbot Wilt, VP Alpine Lumber
- Winner of the Leadership Excellence award and a Top Leadership Partner Program award by HR.com.
- Winner of the Leadership 500 Excellence Award from HR.com in 2015, 2014 and 2013
- Winner of a 2015 Ruby award-winning Partner by Wiley. Powers Resource Center is a past winner of the Ruby Award from Wiley in 2014 and Emerald Award Winner in 2013.
- Power Player Speaker at the 2015 Global Women’s Leadership Summit - http://www.employerhealthcarecongress.com/womens-healthcare-insurance-leadership-summit/
- Keynote speaker for 2015 John Deere Landscapes: Women in the Green Industry Event