A Peak Perfomance Coach
"Chose a Winning Mind!"
For over 25 years Susan Orosco has shown audiences nationwide how to reach peak performance. Susan offers many thinking techniques that produces winning results. Susan has the experience, the skills and the ability to transfer this information to every single member of your audience. She relates in a humorous and memorable style.
“Susan Orosco is a one of the most fascinating speaker I’ve ever seen. She is engaging, encouraging and above all inspirational! Her teaching style is unique and highly effective.”
--Maria Marin, author, columnist and Radio Host
Susan is an Award Winning Author, Transformation Specialist, and a Leadership Motivator. She has not always been a peak performance advocate. There was a time she was governed by a victim mentality. Her upbringing, her surrounding social setting and her low self-esteem kept her in a constant state of apology for taking up space.
One day Susan decided to figure out why winners kept winning. What she discovered was that winners, although sometimes they fail, would never lose the intention to win again. What they had was a sense of entitlement; they expected to win. With this realization she turned her whole life around. She did this by staking a claim. Once she decided what she wanted, she noticed positive change fairly quickly. She started to win. She won even when she failed.
Susan learned many lessons about 'changing' your mind from the victim mentality to the unlimited mind of a winner. She learned it was about cultivating and feeding the mind you choose. She chose to win in the game of life; and she can teach others the same.
Susan’s programs are exciting, practical and motivational. Her presentations are filled with original content that your people will remember and use for a lifetime. She delivers valuable techniques in a fun and intelligent way so people are happy they attended and leave energized and excited.
“Susan is a speaker with a wonderful combination of passion and inspiration. She is spell bounding and motivating. A phenomenal speaker.” — Don Martinez, --The Domar Group, Inc.
For 25 years Susan has taken what she learned on the road as a motivational speaker, author and Peak Performance life coach. She believes any mind can be trained and fine-tuned to reach peak performance. She teaches her audience and coaching clients to lose the ‘undecided’ mentality and play the game of life to win.
Susan authored and co-authored three books. Two of them are award winning books. “Latino Power: 7 Powers All Latinos Have Upon Which to Build an Empire” and "8 Ways To Say I Love My Life.”
She also shares the Imagen award with seven other playwrights who produced the stage play "8 Ways To Say I Love My Life" in Los Angeles as Best Theatrical Stage Production.
Her third book, “Mr. Right Won't Bite Until Mr. Wrong is Gone: 10 Steps to Bait Mr. Right by Becoming Ms. Right” can be bought in the Kindle Store.
Susan has 5 peak-performance programs. Her interactive and effective programs work well for a convention opening or closing keynote that sends people out on a high note. See ideas section for details on the following listed programs.
- "Feed Your Dream" is a perfect keynote or training program for students, self-help conventions, and career expos.
- “Loving your life is your greatest power.” Based on the book 8 Ways to Say I Love My Life. This presentation is perfect for a woman’s conference, goal setting conventions, and students 16 and over. See ideas section for more.
- “How to let get what you want… by letting go of what you don’t want.” A keynote based on Emotional Freedom Techniques. This presentation teaches how to self-motivate, break through limitations and keep their eye on their ultimate dream. Great for New Age conferences.
- "Make Your Heart Smart” based on her book Mr. Right Won't Bite Until Mr. Wrong is Gone; 10 Steps to Bait Mr. Right by Becoming the Confident Ms. Right. This keynote is perfect for relationship events. It can also work great for high school and college students. In this program Susan teaches self-confidence, emotional intelligence and independence.
- “Latino Power: 7 Powers All Latinos Have Upon Which to Build an Empire” is a program especially designed for Latino audiences. Great for Hispanic conferences and events.
- Speaker Fee Schedule for a keynote:
- In North America: Keynote ...$1,000.
- In South America, Europe, Keynote ...$2,500.00.
- plus travel and lodging.
- (Is the above higher than your budget? We can talk about it)
Her Audiences Include:
LBWA (Latina Business Women Association)
Happy & Relaxed of Burbank
NALIP (National Association Latino Independent Producers)
Chino California Institute for Women
Unity Church of Fresno
Author Solutions Webinars
Blog Talk Radio
HOT 92.3 Radio
MEND San Fernando Center (Meet Each Need with Dignity)
Hispanic Lifestyle Magazine
Latina Style Magazine
LBA (Latino Business Association)
La Opinion Newspaper
Find out more about susan orosco at http://SusanOrosco.com.