Be a part of the ETIQnation!!!
Susanna Theo founded Protocol and Etiquette Services in 1998. She is a Miss Manners for the 21st Century, with real usable help not only educating, but entertains her audiences. Susanna is an international instructor/course developer, honored by the media in Hampton Roads,VA and Shenandoah Valley, VA for her design and placement of etiquette programs interfacing with private school curriculum. Her corporate clients include top investment and accounting firms East coast US, non-profits, real estate firms, and the United States Government. She has appeared on dozens of radio and television shows as an expert guest, and the author of subject area manuals, magazines articles, and NOW a book!
Ask Susanna any question about how to successfully handle yourself in any situation; she will have a fun and interesting answer!
MOTIVATIONAL CIVILITY EXPERT SUSANNA THEO
See what her clients have to say...
You will want to partner with this phenomenal woman. She has played a vital role in helping develop my company's most important asset; it's human resources. Your company will get so much more than you expect from the time you invest with her. Susanna is a true leader and expert in her field.
Sharon Lynch, Agent www.lynchagency.info
Thank you so very much for a fantastic time! We learned a great deal of valuable information that should keep us out of the limelight while we are deployed , by adding an exorbitant amount of skill to international dining.
Members of H5C-26DET1
Thank you for a delightful and informative presenataion. To illustrate your impact, we had a company function the next morning, all arrived with name badges on and positioned on their right shoulders. You would have been proud!
Coldwell Banker Professional Realtors Portsmouth, VA
- Civility Begins with a Smile! Daily wisdom to create ease in navigating the everyday world. Page Publishing, New York, New York 2016
- July 2011- People Skills – Social boundaries can be blurry Spirit Southwest Airlines Magazine.
- On Going- Workbooks and facilitator's manuals published for private and government sector instruction.
- December 2011 – NOVUstar, Chairman’s Award - Going above and beyond the call of duty
- October 2001 - Commonwealth of Virginia United Nations Day in Virginia Governor Mark Warner -For outstanding service above and beyond the call of duty in diligent participation in the organization of programs for United Nations Day in Virginia Committee *Spear Headed Gala Event