Hello! Thank you for visiting my profile. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Wishing you the best! Stacey
My professional and personal experiences seem to have all brought me to this exciting moment, sharing the positive and motivating news that exceptional customer service is still possible, regardless of your industry or your role in an organization. I love being in front of an audience with my fresh approach to what is a constant business challenge of my clients. The approach is simple, but effective: Be Nice, Be Right, and Be Here.
My journey started as a Walt Disney World cast member. For eight years, I had the pleasure and honor to serve guests from all around the world in various hospitality roles. It even took me around the world on a temporary assignment at Disneyland-Paris.
That service foundation stayed with me as I moved to more sophisticated customer service roles in contact centers, retail, and IT operations. Eventually, I was promoted to a leader role at one of the best known international hospitality companies before starting my consulting business, The Customer Service Gurus.
My Service Philosophy and Speaking Goals
My practice follows two philosophies. 1) We are all in the role of serving people, no matter technically what is our 'job.' 2) Organizations and leaders create an environment of service excellence by clearly communicating expectations and supporting their employees in this endeavor.
When I speak, my goal is at a high-level the audience has a good time, with perhaps some laughs. Events can be boring data dumps of information, but the more one enjoys the emotional experience, the more one tends to remember. At a deeper level, my goal is every audience member walks away with two or three immediately executable ideas. They enjoy it, and they change.
- Training Manager
- Adjunct Professor focused on Leadership and Interpersonal Communication
- IT Learning Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Hospitality Hostess
- Call Center Agent
- Quality Coach
- Master of Arts - Adult Education – University of South Florida
- Graduate Certificate, Leadership in Developing Human Resources - University of South Florida
- Crummer Management Program (Mini-MBA) - Rollins College
- DDI Certified Facilitator
- Achieve Global Certified Facilitator
- Professional in Human Resources Certificate
- Society of Human Resource Management - Certified Professional
Latest Speaking Engagement
- ITT Technical Institute Winter Graduation Commencement Speech, January 2016 - Graduates were in the IT and Nursing fields.