Founder & CEO of Business Over Coffee International (BOCI), Sherri Henley has mastered the art of collaboration through digital citizenship. In addition to effectively managing one of the fastest growing collaborative business networks of the mid-south, Sherri hosts regular radio & television programs on media channels including BOCI Radio, Sherri Henley Intelligence and Digital Citizen University. Sherri also co-host weekly radio @KWAM990, a CBS affiliate, on The Marybeth Conley Show - Together Strong Thursday. As a result of her work to Bring Everyone Together, the mission of Business Over Coffee International, Gubernatorial and Mayoral Proclamations proclaim the first Thursday in December, “BRINGING EVERYONE TOGETHER DAY", a/k/a #TogetherStrong Day.
As author, speaker, and trainer, Sherri's latest book is Come Into Your OWN - A 31 Day Experience. Sherri has also published The Power of Collaboration in Business with collaborative authors, Digital Citizen 101 - Harnessing the Power of Your Audience, Digital Diary, and L.I.K.E: Leaders In Keeping Excellence through BOCI Publishing; also serving as an impetus for other well-known authors. Sherri is published periodically in magazines as online identity specialist and business columnist.
Sherri teaches clients through private, group and corporate training. Her digital expertise and business acumen motivate and equip audiences to expand their influence and advance their profession online and off. Contributing to University of Memphis, Fogelman College of Business and Economics among others through periodic speaking, training and development, Sherri has also received awards for excellence in business from other reputable educational entities.
As founder, developer and program director for Professional Boost Program (PBP), a mentoring initiative to enhance professionals and entrepreneurs, with successful PBP alumni, Sherri invests time and resources into others for sustainable success.
2014 launched iShare Agency, LLC, bringing experts together for project management, brand development and speakers bureau, while 2015 established Digital Citizen University founded and developed by Sherri. 2016 embarks the Come Into Your OWN Movement based on the holistic philosophy of the book, keynote, sessions and conference in collaboration with Marybeth Conley, award winning television anchor and media personality.
- Visit Sherri's books and eBooks on Amazon and Kindle
- Visit Sherri's Presentations on SlideShare.net - The Power and Purpose of Periscope Live Streaming for Your Biz - Come Into Your OWN - A 31 Day Experience and more
- Come Into Your OWN - A 31 Day Experience How to come into your OWN is a discovery process with many moving parts. Allowing these parts to move in sync and strategically carry out the evolutionary process of embracing oneself, for better or for worse…is a journey. Operative…words, thoughts, deeds, actions…move you toward or away from owning many aspects of your life, property, feelings, relationships, spirituality, business...you will ultimately decide the direction your actions will lead. Come Into Your OWN will walk you through a 31 day experience based on a holistic philosophy of taking ownership of ones past and present to gain focus for the future.
- The Power of Collaboration in Business We all agree there is strength in unity. But for collaboration between select parties to become powerful in business, each player must uphold a similar value system or, given time, the collaboration is destined for failure. Partnering in name only is defeating the intended purpose of joining hands to develop a larger powerhouse made of two or more entities linked as one. Linking online is only one aspect of a joint effort. Behind the scenes meetings, emails, body language, confidentiality, attitude and other behaviors that build strong relationships are where true commitment to integrity in business is met or denied.
- Digital Citizen 101: Harnessing the Power of Your Audience INTELLi.CATE COMMUNi.CATE APPLi.CATE
- Join the #TogetherStrong Revolution Team, in honor of Dr Martin Luther King Jr, to discuss #termsofagreement - The power of collaboration is found through #termsofagreement - focusing on what we agree on versus our differences in opinion. From Cultural, Generational, Spiritual, Professional and Geographical stances...we find #togetherness by digital means on BOCI Radio.
- The Good Samaritan Award - IFPCC The Kindle Award - The Pink Eagles Organization - Loretta McNary Community Service Award - Networking in Memphis - Kelly Price Excellence Award - National College of Business and Technology, Memphis Campus - Keynote Speaker for Girls Inc. Annual Summit - Received award for Excellence in Entrepreneurship - Keynote Speaker for University of Memphis Entrepreneurship Program for Undergraduates and MBA Students - Keynote Speaker for W.E.B Conference; Nashville Tennessee - "Women Embracing Business" - Germaine Moody Names Sherri Henley as one of 50 Favorite People 2013/14