For over 4 years, Ryan has helped organizations better lead, engage, and market to the emerging generations, the Millennials and Generation Z (the post-Millennial generation).
Ryan is an Inc.com columnist and his top-ranked generational insights have been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, and Mashable.
Ryan's past satisfied clients include Coca-Cola, ConAgra Foods, Harry Norman Realtors, Johns Hopkins University, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton, Kids II, Federal Aviation Association, and more.
Ryan's clients receive...
- Pre-call to understand the organization's needs
- Custom and dynamically delivered presentation
- Audience engagement with live mobile polling
- Direct access to Ryan following the presentation
- Resource page exclusively created for the audience
- Copies of Ryan's books for each attendee
- Copies of the custom presentation slides
Ryan's ultimate goal is to facilitate the outcome his clients want to create and to deliver the most relevant, inspiring, and applicable content available.
When Ryan is not speaking and writing, you can find him sampling craft beers from around the U.S. or religiously cheering on the Denver Broncos with his wife, daughter, and yellow labrador from their home in Atlanta, GA.
View Ryan's past satisfied clients, speaking videos, books, client testimonies, and more: http://ryan-jenkins.com/speaker
View Ryan's official website (blog and podcast): http://ryan-jenkins.com
View Ryan's Inc.com column, Next Generation Insights: http://www.inc.com/author/ryan-jenkins
View the 5+ books Ryan has written: http://ryan-jenkins.com/store
Most Requested Presentations:
- NEXT GENERATION ENGAGEMENT: Proven Strategies and Work Culture that Attract Millennial Talent
- NEXT GENERATION RETENTION: 5 Aspects that Instill Loyalty in the Millennial Workforce
- NEXT GENERATION MOTIVATION: 6 Aspects that Motivate Millennials at Work
- NEXT GENERATION MARKETING: Successfully Positioning a Brand or Service with the Millennial Buyer
- NEXT GENERATION COLLABORATION: 4 Keys to Engaging a Multi-Generational Workforce
- GENERATION Z: Recruit, Lead and Sell to Today’s Youngest Generation
"We hired Ryan to do our Millennial training at Kids II. He was FANTASTIC! We have a very tough audience - all type A high performing team members - and he knocked it out of the park for us. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a speaker who can quickly engage the audience, keep them engaged and deliver meaningful content."
~Juanita M. Biasini, Chief Human Resource Officer, Kids II
“We contracted with Ryan to speak with all of our Executives and leaders regarding engaging the millennials in our workforce. Ryan is the consummate professional. He was prompt in his response, extremely reasonable in negotiating his fee and he did his homework in terms of learning about our organization and what message he needed to send. Ryan’s style is engaging, humorous and professional. His material is grounded in his research, which hit home for our audience. I highly recommend Ryan to speak on leadership and the generations---he was a big hit for us!”
~Mimi Weber, M.S., R.N, Chief Learning Officer, Memorial Healthcare System
Ryan did a great job presenting timely information about how the current generation of 20 and 30-year-old professionals think and work. He was personable and delightful in his presentation. The audience of 600+ fire chiefs and emergency service leaders left with better perspectives on their future leaders as well as a heightened awareness of the need to become familiar with new technology and social media. Ryan was entertaining and upbeat. We truly enjoyed having him.
~Brandi Plunkett, Director, Center for Executive Development at Texas A&M University