“If I weren’t laughing, I’d be crying. I’m just saying…”
– Nancy Giere
Nancy discovered her gift for making people laugh from her large, loud Sicilian family. At a very young age she learned that the best way to be heard is to tell a great story and make people laugh.
Whether speaking at an association meeting or a corporate event, Nancy uses humor to bring out the best in people. She is a woman who knows how to laugh at herself – and teach others to find the funny in everyday living.
Nancy’s lifetime of experience in training means that she’s done the job for some of the most famous names in corporate America, including Johnson Controls, Harley Davidson, and Northwestern Mutual. Nancy truly has an insider’s perspective on how businesses operate.
So what makes Nancy unique?
It’s not her…
- Two decades of experience in corporate America
- Master’s degree in Instructional and Performance Technology
- Humorous outlook on life
It’s her ability to either…
- Take center stage, give a great speech, make her audience laugh and move them to take action.
- Play a supporting role, working behind the scenes with your team to create custom training programs that get results.
- When you choose to work with Nancy, you’ll definitely laugh – and you may cry!
One moment, you’ll be doubled over, stomach cramping from laughing so hard. And in the next, you’ll be touched, energized and inspired to take action.
You – and your organization – will change.