Mj Callaway, CSP rocks audiences with her passion for sales, jam-packed content and inspiring message for success.
• Magnetize sales conversations to increase conversion
• Entice customer-inspired connections
• Create Customer-Inspired Selling over Process
• Tap into unidentified needs within the problem
• Understand the ABC's of selling is not Always Be Closing
Mj knows adversity. Five years ago, when her personal safety was jeopardized, Mj started over as a single mom with $500 and a few personal belongings. With her "can do it" attitude, she talked her way into a commission sales position in a male-dominated field she learned from the ground up.
Ditching the company's outdated selling techniques and implementing her own strategies for customer-inspired selling, Mj achieved:
• Hit the Top Five List of the national company.
• Signed more than $14 Million Dollars a year in front-end contracts
• Dubbed the $14 Million Dollar Communicator.
• Sold a children's game to Disney
Mj's background includes corporate, non-profit, home-building and event planning. In early 2013, Mj launched Rock More Sales, a division of MjC Management. With her Customer-Inspired Selling℠ approach, her coaching and training programs have increased her clients' sales by 20%, 40% and some have more than doubled their profits.
What makes Mj unique is her openness with her in-the-trenches experiences, her humorous anecdotes in presenting sales concepts and her ability to inspire others to achieve success.
Mj has presented keynote and breakout workshops to organizations:
- American Heart Association
- Susan B. Komen Foundation
- Pennsylvania Conference for Women.
Some of the national magazines that have quoted or featured Mj include:
- Real Simple
- Writer's Digest
- Woman's Day
She's been featured on SparkandHustle.com, a web site promoting women business owners founded by Good Morning America's Tory Johnson.
Mj holds membership in ICF Pittsburgh, CSP certification from Florida State University College of Business, certified in DISC and Personality Compass personality assessments.
Her current book released:
• Bold is Beautiful: Breakthrough to Business Strategies, hit International Best-Selling status on the day it launched.
Warner Books publications include:
• The Frantic Woman's Guide to Life, writing under the pen name Mary Jo Rulnick, she hit Best-Selling status
• The Frantic Woman's Guide to Feeding Family and Friends, hit Best-Selling status
Mj's achievements include:
- Contributed to eight traditionally-published books
- Published more than 1,000 articles published in magazines across the United States and Canada
- Won Gold Award 2013 from Parenting Media Association (United States, Canada and Australia)
- Won Bronze Award 2010 from Parenting Media Assocation (United States, Canada and Australia)
Her sales success resources include: Create Your 10-Minute Talk That Rocks DVD and Sales Success Roadmap, a summer 2015 release.
Mj's hometown is Pittsburgh, PA and her suitcase is always ready to go.