Since 1992, I have been studying human potential, acheivement and the psychology of success. Through these extensive studies, I have developed skills and philosophies that have allowed me to thrive despite extremely difficult life changing circumstances.
I believe people are stronger than they realize!
April 5, 2013 my life changed forever when the small aircraft I was piloting stalled and crashed into the ground. I suffered major injuries leaving me paraplegic. I lost everything; literally. A former pro-level martial artist and commercial airline pilot, I continue to use success principles learned in those fields to overcome extreme adversity, live an inspired life and teach others to become their best.
- 5 Pillars of Success
- Where Focus Goes, Energy Flows
- What I Learned From Almost Dying
- One Decision Can Change Your Life
- The Art and Science of Reinvention
Past speaking engagements:
- TEDx Colorado Springs
- Denver Ignite
- Metropolitan State University
- Colorado School of Mines
- United States Probation Offices
- American Marketing Association - RECESS
- Home Depot
"What we need is more people who specialize in the impossible" - Theodore Roethke
Contact Mike at: