Learn from the man who has actually done it!
Matthew Pollard is “The Rapid Growth Guy,” dedicated to bringing personal and career success to business professionals in organizations of all sizes and industries.
Matt is no stranger to overcoming obstacles and turning challenge into achievement. Despite having a sixth-grade reading level at age 18, and being painfully introverted with zero experience, he set out to teach himself how to sell. Within six weeks, he was the #1 salesperson at the largest marketing firm in the southern hemisphere.
Over the next 12 years, he created five multi-million dollar business success stories, in industries as diverse as telecommunications, construction, and education, at the same time honing his unique method for achieving personal and professional growth.
Matt is the Founder and Executive Director of Small Business Festival, ranked among the Top 5 business conferences worldwide by Inc. Magazine. He’s a featured contributor to CEO, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Top Sales World, and has been profiled in Forbes and Fortune. He serves as a judge at many of America’s most prominent startup events, including Google Startup Weekend, AngelHack, and Microsoft’s 60 Seconds to Startup. Matt hosts the top-rated Better Business Coach podcast and is a winner of the prestigious Young Achiever Award.
His proven strategies have been applied by over 3500 businesses and over 10,000 audience members, leading to success and transformation in these areas:
- Motivation and mindset
- Overcoming adversity
- Goal-setting and accomplishment
- Creative problem-solving and collaboration
- Market differentiation
- Niche discovery
- Sales systemization
- Entrepreneurial thinking in a corporate environment
An energetic and interactive speaker, Matthew is committed to sharing his outside-the-box tools and strategies, proven to create a mindset for success, build confidence, re-invigorate excitement around business goals, and deliver ROI – fast.
Call or email Matt to book a speaking engagement, discuss your presentation goals, and ask any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, 512.933.5033
Most-Requested Presentations and Workshops
“Crafting Your Rapid Growth Message”
“Rapid Growth, the Lazy Way”
“From Outbound Selling to Inbound Inquiries”
“Networking Does Work – You’re Just Doing it Wrong!”
“Entrepreneurial Thinking in a Corporate Environment”
"Honing Your Rapid Growth Mindset"
- “Why Austin Is the Rockstar of Small-Business Cities”
- “Getting to a Yes With Sales Scripting in 7 Easy Steps”
- “Before Hiring a Business Coach Make Certain Their Skills Match Your Goals”
- "Networking Does Work - You're Just Doing It Wrong!"
- "7 Secret Tricks to Learning More and Learning Faster"
- "How An Introverted Australian With A Disability Built Huge Momentum For U.S. Small Businesses"
- International Best Sales Blogger Awards Hall of Fame
- Top-tweeted business coach, Evan Carmichael Report
- Young Achiever Award
- City of Austin Proclamation of Thanks, Small Business Festival