Matthew Pollard is the Rapid Growth Guy!
With five multi-million-dollar business success stories to his name, and a prestigious Young Achiever Award, Matthew has been characterized as a true differentiation, niche marketing, and sales systemization powerhouse.
His rapid growth ideology has led to successful market penetration in industries as vastly different as telecommunications, construction, and nationally accredited education. It has also been successful in acquiring high profile customers, such as multinational award-winning franchises, luxury automotive brands, leading medical institutions, law associations, and National Premiership Football teams.
Matthew is a recurring guest on Fox7’s Good Day Austin, as well as a featured contributor to CEO, Entrepreneur, and Top Sales World Magazine. He is also a sought after judge at many of America's most prominent startup events including Google Startup Weekend, AngelHack, and Microsoft’s 60 Seconds to Startup. Matthew now brings about rapid growth and business transformation around the world, through his many speaking and coaching activities as well as his top-rated iTunes podcast Better Business Coach and award-nominated Rapid Growth Blog.
He has recently been honored with induction into the International Sales Blogger Hall of Fame as well as named in the Evan Carmichael report as the 43rd most retweeted business coach on Twitter.
- Getting to a Yes With Sales Scripting in 7 Easy Steps - Made top story at entrepreneur.com
- Make networking a part of your strategy. Here are actionable tips to getting your business off the ground with great networking!
- Why Businesses Only Have Price to Compete On - Part of Matthew's highly successful blog - Recently nomination for the International Best Sales Blogger Award
- 5 Steps To Selling Business Coaching Without Feeling Like You’re Selling - From Matthew's highly successful podcast called Better Business Coach - Made iTunes New and Noteworthy in three continents within 24 hours of launch
- The 7 Self-Destructive Mindsets of Someone New to Sales - Matthew's recent blog post - Received over 2,000 twitter tweets.
- Before Hiring a Business Coach Make Certain Their Skills Match Your Goals - entrepreneur.com
- Inducted into the International Best Sales Blogger Awards Hall of Fame (2015) - http://bestsalesbloggerawards.com/p/26/hall-of-fame.html
- Listed by Even Carmichael as the 43rd most re-tweeted business coach on Twitter - http://www.evancarmichael.com/library/evan-carmichael2/November-2015-Top-100-Business-Coach-to-Follow-on-Twitter.html
- 2007 Young Achiever Award - by Melbourne Business Awards
- Finalist for the 2015 Top Sales & Marketing Video by Top Sales World Magazine - http://topsalesworld.com/topsalesawards/top-sales-marketing-video-2015/