Marilyn has been inspiring and motivating people through her speaking and writing for several years.
She is a sought-after speaker and award-winning business owner, receiving the 2010 Athena Award from the Lancaster (PA) Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and a 2011 M3 1000 Award from Count Me In and American Express.
Marilyn has addressed groups including
- American Businessmen's Association
- American Business Women's Association (ABWA)
- American Strategic Management Institute (ASMI)
- ASSETS Lancaster
- Community First
- Greater Reading (PA) Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Lancaster County Association for Human Resource Management
- Lancaster (PA) Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Council
- Lancaster (PA) Practice Managers Association
- New Choices, Lancaster
- Pennsylvania Association of Colleges and Employers (PennACE)
- Pennsylvania Association of Medical Transcriptionists
- Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials (PASBO)
- Pennsylvania Recreation and Park Society
- Pennsylvania Therapeutic Recreation Institute
- Philadelphia Biblical University Human Resources Symposium
- Pilot Club of Lancaster
- POWER of Southpointe
- Senior Outreach Services, Lancaster County
- The Lancaster Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The Mount Joy Chamber of Commerce
"You can leave your watch behind when you are listening to Marilyn speak, because you won’t be checking it to see when she will be done! Marilyn is engaging, passionate, and excellent at connecting with her audience ..." Cathy David, Director of Business Development, Laser Lab.
Marilyn's monthly column, "Make the Right Turn on Red," appeared in Business Woman magazine for three years. In it she shared stories of women who faced "red lights" in life and needed to make significant life changes. At this writing her columns are with an editor being formulated into a book.
Her monthly e-newsletter, The Synergizer! provides practical and down-to-earth information on best practices in developing and engaging your workforce.
"Your newsletter is like a breath of fresh air that comes across my mailbox!" Mitch Forstie, VP, Downs Food Group
Whether she speaks about overcoming team dysfunctions, developing your workforce or developing yourself Marilyn has an engaging way of sharing her wisdom, knowledge and life experiences to motivate, educate and inspire her audiences.