Ms. Diaz inspires the type of thinking necessary for innovation action and accelerated success. As a key note speaker, Ms. Diaz inspires and motivates corporate executives, business entrepreneurs and individuals that aspire to achieve a higher degree of success not just professionally but personally. With Ms. Diaz’s ability to make her audience laugh, listen and learn, she has helped thousands of people around the world take personal action towards reaching their goals. Ms. Diaz was honored and recognized in 2010 by INC 500 magazine as #1 Top Fastest Growing HR Firm in the Nation, #3 Top Fastest Growing Women owned Firm in the nation and over all ranking of #26 Top Fastest Growing Business in the Nation!
Ms. Diaz is a frequent speaker for business and community organizations. She also is an advocate for young adults in the pursuit of leadership and entrepreneurship. She is inspirational, powerful and dynamic. By combining inspiring keynotes with skills-based training, Ms. Diaz is able to bring about positive change.
Ms. Diaz is the Chief Executive Officer / Chief Visionary Officer of Pursuit of Excellence Inc., a Dallas based company she founded in 1994. While independently working with Fortune 500 companies as an Organizational Development Consultant and Coach, Ms. Diaz in 1997 incorporated and expanded her business into a full scope of human resources offerings, including: HR Risk Management Consulting, Organizational Development and Training, Payroll Processing, and Employee Benefit Administration and Recruiting.
Every once in a while, you find a leader with a true gift for interpersonal influence that helps to create change, or an academic who truly possesses a comprehensive grasp of the complexities of leadership, or a teacher who is so gifted that they can explain powerful ideas in a way that will motivate and enable others to change. She has worked with many organizations and community leaders to transfer the skills, principles and strategies required to achieve sustainable success in the toughest of environments. She is a master at influencing change around persistence and issues of profound importance. A great leader's courage to fulfill their vision comes from passion, not position. Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them. She draws upon her experiences to help others overcome adversity on their road to success. “Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it!” says Ms. Diaz. This has been a motto she has lived by for many years.
As a mentor trainer and facilitator, she has fortified a proven approach for helping client's master problem-solving skills while planning and making critical decisions within their organizations and communities. In the field of people training and development, she leads the way in helping businesses unleash superior performance. Her developmental approach is geared toward promoting participation, breaking down inefficiencies that inhibit productivity, and linking individual goals and pride of ownership with organizational objectives. She has taken the same approach and modified this to meet the needs of today’s youth. She strongly believes that we cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future. While being a strong supporter for small business growth and entrepreneurship, Ms. Diaz is very passionate about the growth and success of her community, the people who make it a success and, most importantly, helping others succeed.
All of her Training Programs are designed to be delivered in a variety of ways including:
1. Weekly/Monthly Workshops
2. Full Day/Half Day Consulting/Training
3. Weekend/Weekday retreats
4. Custom-Designed Programs And More . . .
Be prepared to participate and have fun as Ms. Diaz is known for the interactivity of her presentations. She has a natural talent for engaging the audience with a combination of insight, sincerity, and enthusiasm and delivers her message in a way that leaves her listeners a little wiser about the subject at hand. Her unique training concepts provide the tools necessary to facilitate power packed, experiential learning programs. The facilitator guides include, dynamic Power Point presentations, flip charts, handouts and client-involved learning exercises.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS, TO NAME A FEW…
- In August 2010, Ms. Diaz’s company Pursuit of Excellence earned the position of 26 on the 2010 Inc. 500 annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Also, the 2010 Inc. 5000 Top 10 Women Entrepreneurs.
- In May 2010, Ms. Diaz is named as a Finalist for the 2010 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- In April 2010, Ms. Diaz was selected as a winner of the 2010 Entrepreneur of the Year by w2wlink.com.
- In April 2010, Pursuit of Excellence, Inc. was recognized for the ”North Texas Business Ethics Award by the Dallas Business Journal.
- In 2010, Ms. Diaz was recognized and written about in the March edition of Color Magazine.
- In 2009, Ms. Diaz launched her “Making of Champions” program in several DISD schools.
- In 2009, Ms. Diaz won "Inclusiveness Champion of the Year - Corporate Individual" from Ernst & Young’s Celebration of Diversity event.
- In 2009, Ms. Diaz's company Pursuit of Excellence, Inc. made Hispanic Business Magazine’s 500 largest U.S. Hispanic-owned companies.
- In 2009, Ms. Diaz was selected as a 2009 Minority Business Leader Honoree by the Dallas Business Journal.
- In 2008, Ms. Diaz was a nominee for the 2008 La Cima Advocacy Leader Award by the Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
- In 2008, Ms. Diaz was recognized and written about in Latino Biz Magazine as one of the top fastest growing business leaders who give back to their community.
- In 2008, Ms. Diaz was recognized by DISD as developing the district’s Mentor Protégé Program, personally educating minority and women-owned businesses regarding best industry practices, recommending a training curriculum designed to grow minority and women-owned companies.
- In 2008, Ms. Diaz was listed in the Dallas Business Journal as one of the Top 50 Minority-Owned Businesses in the Dallas area.
- In 2007, Ms. Diaz is nominated for the SMU-COX Caruth Institute award for 100 top companies in Dallas, Texas. The award has recognized the achievement and growth of many successful companies. The award winners are chosen solely on increased growth in sales, giving weight to percentage to growth and absolute dollar growth between 2004 and 2006.