As Head of Retail Strategies for The Culture Works, Lisa oversees the go-to-market strategy and execution for The Culture Works across many industries. Lisa's favorite part of her position is to share strategies of high performing teams across the globe! She and her team are dedicated to increasing employee engagement, and putting true passion back into the work place! Lisa believes that's the secret to a happy life! She regularly says "Love what you do, and do what you love!" Lisa's passionate and energetic delivery leaves audiences excited and ready to tackle the daily tasks that we call life!
Lisa Copeland helps create great places to work—where people are engaged, enabled and energized. Built upon extensive research into the most profitable and sustainable cultures, The Culture Works has developed a process, services, and products used with organizations worldwide to enhance employee commitment and drive real business results.
Named Top 100 Women in Automotive Industry in 2015 by Automotive News. Lisa was a high performing, record breaking automobile dealer in Austin, TX. She served 4 years on the FCA National Dealer Council, was named one of the Five Most Powerful Women in Austin by the Austin Business Journal in 2012, named Outstanding Business Leader in 2014 by Northwood University and her dealership was named Top 100 workplace by Automotive News 2013 and 2015.
She decided in 2015 it was time to retire from automotive retail and pursue her passion of helping organizations building strong and sustainable teams! She was approached by NY Times best sellers and corporate culture experts Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton to head up the retail strategies division of The Culture Works. Lisa had been a long time follower of Gostick and Elton, so she jumped at the chance to join the leadership team of this amazing company!
Lisa feels truly grateful that she is living her passion, working alongside an excellent team truly committed to the success of their clients both personally and professionally!
- See more at: http://www.thecultureworks.com/about/leadership/#sthash.Yu12hXuO.NHPI8QC2.dpuf
- 2014 Girl Scouts Women of Distinction
- 2016 Walter P. Chrysler Award for sales and service. This is the highest award FAC (Chrysler Corp.) awards to dealers and only 5 a year are given to a network of 3500 dealers.
- Top 100 Leading Women in the North American Auto Industry, Automotive News
- Record-breaking FIAT 500 sales, honored by Sergio Marchionne, CEO FIAT/Chrysler
- 2015 Best Dealership to Work For, Automotive News, Lisa Copeland’s Fiat of Austin
- 5 Most Powerful Women in Austin, Austin Business Journal
- Outstanding Business Leader Award, Northwood University