Latrice Collins is the founder and president of The Career Brand (a professional development company). We specialize in creating change and igniting growth. Latrice's expertise includes a 15-year background in Human Resources and nearly 20 years working in various executive leadership roles. She has been:
• An executive for multiple Fortune 500 companies
• An adjunct professor (teaching Strategic Planning and Policy as well as Managerial Marketing)
• A television talk show host (show: “I Got Your B.A.A.C.”)
• An executive coach to corporate leaders, non-profit leaders, and individual professionals
In addition to her professional work experience, Latrice’s passion for developing companies and people extends to the many tools she has created. Including:
• A 360-degree branding evaluation web-based program
• Author of nine books (six focused on career branding)
• Creation of a variety of seminars and workshops
• Igniting keynote addresses
Whether she is teaching communications and platform skills or inspiring an audience to drive change, she creates and unforgettable impact the each event she speaks.
"The absolute best instruction, facilitation, encouragement I have ever received! "What Matters Most" best instructor I have ever had! THANK YOU EMENSLY!“
“Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! The Best Ever!”
“Latrice Collins has created revenue opportunities and expense savings that often result in multi-million dollar impact to our business. She creates value through the mentoring (both formally as well as informally).