Cornerstone Consulting is a result of more than 15 years of corporate success in the Commuications, Marketing and Public Relations profession. I began speaking as a consultant in 2003. My programs originally focused on business foundations, communications presence, and corporate growth. These topics lent themselves well to business audiences, but my life yielded some new results:
- On June 29, 2012...I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer.
- On March 24, 2012...I've been sober for 14 years.
- On January 21, 2014...I was declared in remission and officially beat cancer!
Cornerstone Counsulting programs motivate audiences to overcome challenges in their lives, in their homes, in their communities, and in their workplace. Programs can be tailored to fit all groups and all incorporate a focused message, inspirational videos, live social media interaction and compelling speaking.
'"Thanks for encouraging us...seems like it should be the other way around! You are a wonderful example to many!!" Audrey F.
Previous Clients Include:
- American Heart Association
- Gateway Community Church
- Great Hills Baptist Church
- High Point Fellowship
- Texas Army National Guard
- Texas Society of Certified Professional Accountants
With the right opportunity, Cornerstone Consulting will be your perfect match.