Keld Jensen brings a unique blend of real-world experience and strategic problem solving to the global conversation on optimizing business transactions. Through his experience as CEO of several publicly traded Scandinavian companies, his participation in numerous start-ups, and as Founder and CEO of MARKETWATCH CENTER FOR NEGOTIATION, he advocates changing the culture of deal making organizations in order to impact the bottom line and increase shareholder value.
Jensen is a highly acclaimed and sought after speaker with over 25 years of experience on the podium where he has consistently achieved the highest audience rankings. He is regarded as a thought leader in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and North America and is one of the most influential authorities in the world today on negotiation as a leadership competency. Jensen is the originator of the concepts of NegoEconomics™, SMARTnership™ and Tru$t Currency™ – all of which have changed the vocabulary in the field.
Jensen has acquired a global following as a result of his frequent speaking engagements at international conferences, his worldwide consultancy practice, his widely sought after media commentary, and his prolific book publishing. As a highly-regarded contributor to FORBES.COM, he has twice achieved the most highly viewed posting. He is also an adjunct faculty member at the Aalborg University in Denmark, Baltic Management Institute in Lithuania and Thunderbird School of Global Management in Phoenix, USA. He is former chairman of the Board for Center for Negotiation at Copenhagen Business School in Denmark.
In both 2015 and 2016 Jensen was appointed to be among the Top Thought Global Leaders in Trust.
An exclusive group of less than 100 people globally are being awarded this title.
He has published 23 books in 37 countries; including Negotiating Partnership, which has been translated into four languages; Communicative Competence, which was acclaimed as one of Scandinavia’s best management books, SMARTnership – The Third Road: Optimizing Negotiation Outcomes (Acanthus Publishing 2012), and The Trust Factor: Negotiating in SMARTnership™ (Palgrave Macmillan 2013). Positive Impact (Motivational Press 2015) and Intelligence is Overrated – What You Really Need to Succeed (Motivational Press 2015)
Jensen has got more than 2.8 million readers worldwide.
Mr. Jensen represents an important and unique voice in the field of negotiation. His novel approach combines expert academic knowledge with practical approaches and has generated a unique concept in SMARTnership and the financial model of NegoEconomics.”
“Mr. Jensen is a prolific writer and educator on negotiation, communication, ethics, and trust. His output of high-quality books and articles is indeed remarkable.
Daniel L. Shapiro, Ph.D.
Harvard International Negotiation Program, Harvard Law School
- The Trust Factor
- Positive Impact The book on trust, behavioural economics and succes
- What You Really Need To Succeed Keld Jensens Top articles from Forbes in one book
- SMARTnership, The Third Road Brief introduction to the concept of NegoEconomics and SMARTnership
- Negotiating Partnerships The Concept of added value and why we find a unutilized potential of 42% in most negotiations
- Top Thought Leader in Trust awarded by Trust Across America in 2015. A rare honor giving to less than 100 professionels globally
- Top Thought Leader in Trust awarded by Trust Across America in 2016. A rare honor giving to less than 100 professionels globally
- Best Public Speaker in Denmark in 2010
- Best Management Book in Denmark - Communicative Competence