Give your next event an international accent. Australian-born Jonathan Halls is an expert on communication, leadership, new media and the importance of continually improving. His style is part talk show host and part college professor.
Today, the former journalist, talk show host and media executive is an adjunct professor at George Washington University in DC. He is also Principal of his own training company, Jonathan Halls & Associates. He's passionately focused on the dramatic changes taking place in our world and equipping people to make the shift to success in our increasingly complex world.
At just 32, Halls was appointed to run the BBC's prestigious television, radio and new media training department in London. That wasn't his only early role. At 21 years old he was assistant manager of a small radio station. He has worked across radio, television and newspapers. He has started and run two successful companies on both sides of the Atlantic.
Today, Jonathan works all across sectors. He has worked with the State Dept, OfficeMax, A&P Supermarkets, Singapore Media Academy, World Association of Newspapers, American Psychological Association, United Health and others.
Through his public workshops, Jonathan has worked with professionals from organizations such as Financial Times, Daily Telegraph, DeVolkskrant, Times, Metro, Le Monde, Channel Four, ITV, Verizon, Comcast, Microsoft, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Chevron, Pearson, Disney and many more
· Critical Survival Skills, ASTD International Conference & Expo - May 2011, Orlando Florida
· Closing Session, TechKnowledge Conference, January 2011, San Jose California
· New Media Toolkit, Fundamentals of Campaigns, George Washington University, March 2010
· Leadership in a Complex World, ASTD International Conference & Expo, June 2010, Chicago Illinois
· Planning and Change, Association for Strategic Planning, April 2010, Bethesda, Maryland