Jamie Pendergrass is a certified John Maxwell keynote speaker, executive coach, and leadership trainer. He is highly sought-after mostly because of his infectious attitude, high energy and leadership gifts. Jamie is a versatile, creative, change agent who motivates people and creates a culture of trust around him. One word that describes Jamie is "articulate." His interactive keynotes and trainings have led thousands of students and adults to discover and maximize their personal strengths. Dr. Pendergrass is hired to speak at leadership and team building events as well as church events, conferences and conventions. He offers customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as:
• 10 minute briefings.
• “Lunch and Learns.”
• Keynote speeches for your company sponsored event.
• Half day and full day workshops/seminars.
• In-house corporate training.
• Executive and personal retreat.
• Partnership Summits.
• Certified John Maxwell Keynote Speaker, Executive Coach, and Leadership Trainer.
• A diverse academic background.
• Member in good stand with Toastmasters International.
• Produced: Power Steps “Creating A New Learning Model Of Achievement.”
• Offers a 12 month personal growth program that features world renowned speaker, Les Brown.
• He’s a thought leader with over 15 years of leadership experience.
• Empowered leaders in multiple regions of the United States, Kenya, and Tanzania.
• Most recent keynote delivery was to a Regional Realtors Association.
• 9 ½ Active Military Service.
Contact Jamie today to see if he is available for your next event!