If you seek a presenter that is provocative, humorous, insightful, entertaining, and someone that thinks outside conventional wisdom, Jim delivers UNCOMMON, common sense. His presentations are about your audience. They are interactive and upbeat. Jim shares real-world success strategies and relevant information that can be utilized and implemented by your organization immediately which inspires people to take action.
Jim has learned how to propel companies to heights of success they never dreamed possible. Your audience will leave with better understanding of the forces that will dramatically increase positive results by them 'connecting' with your company's objectives and values.
After Jim’s presentation…attendees will leave with a better understanding that ...
You are what you do.
You are what you think. And what you think is not as important as how you think.
While his content is not revolutionary, his conversations provide the basis for a new perspective on employee success, motivation, and self-improvement. These philosophies come from Jim’s diversified experience and observations, which he continually questions their validity to discover a consistency that can be applied to your organization.
As a serial entrepreneur Jim has applied what he learned from diverse organizations and personally built many successful businesses.
He has been involved with major shifts at Toyota, Foxwoods Casino, Vidal Sassoon, K-Mart, Audi, MGM Properties, Xerox, Microsoft, Apple, etc.
Jim discovered that true entrepreneurial companies often see the result first and then build a path to achieve those results. Once they find those AHA moments, which he shares with your audience, they will better understand the need to be 'a part' rather than 'apart' from your organization. Leaders must see employees as the only appreciating asset of the company. When their needs are fulfilled, they are engaged and often perform at their peak ability. It's time to view employees as people and not workers.
Jim’s presentation style is simple: Plain conversations with smart people are delivered, in your industry language, as a kick-starter, mind stretcher, and sweaty palms for your business.
Delivered with humor, great visuals, and real world examples.
It's for those that want to incorporate the abilities we all have, seldom use, and may not even know we possess: Communication, Appreciation and Recognition.
Named one of the most Innovative People of the last century by Incentive Magazine, Jim's role is to assist your organization in giving your people "what they need" to perform so that they can provide your organization "what it needs" to succeed. His customized message is TRANSFORMATIONAL, not informational or transactional.
Simply stated...he does thorough pre-event research and delivers a message that is relevant and practical.
Together we can establish an end goal, and result, by creating the path we will use to get there, on time, within your budget. Let’s ensure that Shift Happens! ® at your meeting.
Give him a call 312 909 9700(c) or 312 527 9111(o) to discuss your opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
- CSP from NSA
- Visiting lecturer at Harvard University
- PCS Platform Certified Speaker from the International Platform Association. Jim was the first person to receive this recognition from a 185 year old speakers association.
- Visiting Professor of Innovation and Hospitality Roosevelt University, Chicago
- SITE Crystal Awards for various incentive travel programs
- Gold Key from IMRA for various incentive merchandise programs.
- Outstanding member award NPSE as well as the President's Award.
- CIT Certified Innovation Trainer from Solution People
- Certified Dream Manager®
- Certified Facilitator
- CITE Certified Incentive Travel Excellence from the Society of Incentive and Travel Executives
- CPIM Certified Professional of Incentive Marketing from Association of Incentive Marketers
- CPT Certified Performance Technologist ISPI’s CPT Certification was established to help practitioners prove their level of proficiency; distinguish themselves among the performance improvement community; and fill the growing demand for people who can create positive impact for a wide variety of companies, industries, and organizations.. The certification process includes: Documentation of work examples, based on a set of standards, criteria, and code of ethics Rigorous peer review and evaluation of submissions, using a systematic, measurable process
- CPC Certified Professional Photographic Counselor Photo Marketing Association
- Certified Underwater Photographer
- Private Pilot