Who is Jackie Woodside?
Jackie Woodside, CPC, LICSW is a best-selling author, TEDx speaker, radio and television personality and seminar leader who is passionate about the expanding the edge of human potential. Jackie has written two best-sellers, “Calming the Chaos: A Soulful Guide to Managing Your Energy Rather than Your Time” and “What If It’s Time for a Change?” Jackie was featured along with Jack Canfield and Don Miguel Ruiz on the Wake Up! TV show in 2015.
Jackie provides custom training programs, workshops and keynote speeches for businesses, government and non-profit organizations, spiritual centers and national organizations around the country.
Jackie lives between her homes in Massachusetts and the Thousand Islands of Upstate New York.
Here is what you can count on:
Direct communication, a quick mind and clarity of thought, integrity of action, a heart and mind wide open to whatever you bring to the table, uncanny wit and crack-up-at-myself sense of humor, impeccable delivery on the results you want and ruthless follow through until the results are produced.
Just the Facts:
- Author of an Amazon Bestseller of two books, “Calming the Chaos: A Soulful Guide to Managing Your Energy Rather than your Time” and “What If It’s Time for a Change?”
- TEDx Speaker
- Masters degree in clinical social work from Boston College
- Certified Professional Coach and Energy Leadership Master Practitioner (EL-MP) by the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC)
- Over 25 years of clinical experience as a manager, therapist and consultant
- Fluent in American Sign Language and helped to start many programs serving the Deaf Community
A Conversation with Jackie Woodside:
"Here is what I bring to deliver on this promise..."
An understanding and application of consciousness principles as the source of the results I produce, loads of education and experience, an incredibly broad scope of work environments where I have created success for myself and others (not to mention happiness and joy!), tenacity and grit.
"What do I love?"
"Doing the work I do!"
- Inspiring people through my speaking and teaching.
- Creating sacred spaces for people to engage deeply into what is important to their hearts, minds and souls and then go out and create an amazing life or amazing work teams that aligns with their passions.
- Spending time alone (I like my own company!).
- Training people and teams to be more effective, congruent and happier.
And most of all, I love my family, my home(s) and my deeply nourishing spiritual connection.
"What is my best accomplishment?"
"All of my dreams come true – and I know exactly why that is the case! (And best of all, I can engage with you on a journey of creation that will inspire you, your team, your company or your nonprofit center to the same knowing)."
If you want to know more, here are some other fun facts:
- Put doing a TED talk on my vision board in 2011 and 6 months later was invited to do one. Love that.
- Have delivered inspirational talks to thousands of people in every sector of society: corporate, government, education, private, civic and spiritual.
- Ran a successful private counseling practice for over 20 years without ever advertising (not the smartest business move, but it worked! My mantra was, “Stay in one place long enough and don’t suck at what you do.”)
- Was hired by an organization to work with their most difficult office and created a profound shift in their organizational culture – so much so that I was hired to replicate the work repeatedly in other arms of the organization.
- Served as board president at my church for such a long time that I forgot that I was a volunteer (10+ years!)
- I am the least stressed, most productive person I know as a result of the programs I teach!
- Fulfilled a lifelong dream of buying a summer home in the Thousand Islands and reinvented my life to actually live there in the summers.
- Have created curriculums that transform people’s lives – starting with my own!
- I am the most happily married person I know!
- Calming The Chaos: A Soulful Guide to Managing Your Energy Rather Than Your Time. The stress of chronic overwhelm creates a disorganized mind that leads to a chaotic life. In Calming the Chaos, you will learn the step-by-step skills and thought processes that lead to increased productivity and peace of mind. Many books promise to change your life. Applying these principle will make this a reality!
- Conscience Entrepreneurs: A radical new approach to purpose, passion and profit. Jackie is a contributing author to this must have book for entreprenuers who want to bring more purpose, passion, and profit into their business. Jackie’s chapter on “Busyness” will help you define a better relationship with time, bringing you into closer alignment with your vision, values, and mission. She brings a new awareness to people’s relationship with time and provides four easy steps towards managing yourself in a way that is fulfilling, meaningful, and effective.
- Time for a Change: The down economy has given rise to an enormous amount of personal and cultural change. People have been laid off, downsized, some have come out of retirement due to lost portfolio assets, and divorce rates among the Boomer generation are skyrocketing. The amount of information produced each year has reached staggering proportions. How does any one person absorb, process and integrate such a high rate of rapid change and still maintain a healthy, positive outlook on life? This is the question facing our culture today. “Time for Change: Essential Strategies for Mastering the Inevitable” helps you understand your own personal experience of change, while understanding the dynamics of the human change process. This book provides tools, insights and practical strategies to deal with changes that have come your way unexpectedly, or to strengthen your capacity to initiate and succeed in creating the life change that you desire.
- Amazon Author Page: "The light bulbs go on when people recognize the self-imposed limitations that they've been living with. I help them remove these false beliefs and step into a truly inspired life. My clients transform right before my eyes - life gets easier and more fun, they make more money, and they find more happiness." ~Jackie Woodside Originally trained as a psychotherapist, Jackie Woodside, Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and Energy Leadership Master Practitioner (EL-MP), has been doing professional speaking, training, and coaching since 1995. Her extensive understanding of human development combined with her extensive knowledge of the latest neuroscience research makes her work unique, deep, and broad in its scope. She works with business owners, entrepreneurs, and inspired individuals from all over the country to help them transform their business and their lives into their own unique and exact vision. Jackie has trained with and is certified by the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC). She also has a Masters Degree in clinical social work from Boston College. Jackie recently was a contributor to a book called "Conscious Entrepreneurs," an anthology of spiritually minded business people committed to bringing spiritual values and principles into the arena of business. For six years, Jackie has served on the board of trustees , with four years as president, at Unity on the River, a spiritual community in Amesbury, MA, where she teaches numerous classes and workshops and is a frequent guest speaker.
- 56 Hacks that Lead to an Amazing Life: The Ultimate Possibility Tool Kit - Grab your free ebook on link provided.
- Certified Professional Coach
- Energy Leadership Master Practitioner
- Outstanding Performance Reward, MA Department of Mental Health