Track record: Previous B2B sales with GEC (UK & Canadian divisions). Within 3 years of managing a team of 14, we made the company the second largest player in the UK. My team in Canada then increased sales by over 300% and profits over 400% (during a recession). My experience now includes 20 years of training and coaching sales teams using the Sandler Selling System.
In 1996, I founded Progressive Concepts Inc. - an international sales force development firm located in southwestern Ontario. For almost 20 years, we have been helping independent business owners and corporations to grow their businesses at a much faster rate, exceed sales targets, and become market leaders. Many of our clients see 30%+ increase in business even during tough times.
- When clients hire candidates that we don't recommend, 75% of those salespeople fail inside of six months.
- When clients hire candidates that we do recommend, 92% of those salespeople rise to the top half of their sales force within the first 12 months.
Over the years, I've learned the best way to engage an audience is with humour. As a result, I've developed a unique teaching style that is both fun and interactive. This approach has earned me many invitations to speak on topics of business development, sales, sales management, and leadership; both locally and nationally.
I've covered the following topics in the past:
- The Modern Science of Salesperson Selection & Recruitment
- Break the Rules and Close More Sales
- How to Build a Superior Selling Organization
- Selling Value in a Commoditized Economy
- Five Major Weaknesses of Salespeople and What to Do About Them
- Creating Growth OR Managing Chaos?
- Sales Skills for Non-Selling Professionals
Don't see a topic of interest? I am open to adjusting the topic as needed.