Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD, has provided consulting expertise to corporate executives, including IBM, AT&T, Exxon, Mobil, Merrill Lynch, First Boston, FedEx and USPS. Neddermeyer has 30+ years of experience in Change Management Strategies, Empowered Communications, Negotiation Strategies, and Conflict Resolution. She has worked in North America, India, the Netherlands, Brazil, Turkey and Greece. Neddermeyer is a frequent keynote presenter at business meetings, conferences and non-profits.
- American Red Cross
- Association of Records Managers & Administrators, Inc.
- Desk and Derrick Club of Tulsa
- Fisher Scientific
- Global Association of Virtual Administrative Assistants
- Human Resource Networking Group
- Kiwanis Community Outreach Club
- Lansing Corporation Real Estate Investment and Development
- Mt. Vernon, NY Police Department
- New York School District #2
- Pace University Advanced MBA program
- Rotary Business Club
- South East Sertoma Club
- Tulsa Police Auxiliary