Are you looking for a Great Speaker who can
Present New Concepts with Passion and Humor?
Inspire and Motivate your Audience?
Work within your budget?
Great Speakers rarely deliver new concepts your audience can take away. Great Thinkers who deliver new concepts aren't professional speakers. Here's someone who offers you that rare combination: World-class speaking skills. Award-winning new concepts. Technical and commercial expertise. Affordable fee.
Dr. Asoka Jinadasa is an Award-Winning Speaker on Intrinsic Motivation
Intrinsic Motivation for Boosting Performance using Ancient Wisdom & Modern Science.
Motivated Thousands of staff in Hundreds of companies in Dozens of industries.
Speeches & Presentations at 10 International Conferences in 5 countries.
Authored the Award-Winning Self-Coaching book Flying Penguin.
Won five Global Awards during the past Twelve Months.
He's a UK Chartered Engineer with a US Ph.D. in Business Strategy. So he can present new technical and commercial insights that "Wow!" your audience. He's a Tai Chi Master and an Award-winner in Human Resource Development. So he can produce Internal Motivation by boosting mental & physical energy and self-confidence. And his award-winning 6-dimensional model explains what Leadership is all about.
He was on 10 US national talk shows over the past 12 months. He explained how anyone can use his life-changing new concepts to reach ambitious goals. He'll inspire your audience to develop Internal Motivation to become Superstars. So you'll get the highest Return On Investment in hiring him as a speaker.
Email him at email@example.com
He will make an Outstanding Contribution to the success of your event.
Make Your Event an Outstanding Success
He will deliver life-changing new content with humor and passion. He'll inspire every person in your audience in different ways:
1. Motivate them to achieve the highest levels of successꟷirrespective of age, gender, education or background:
- achieve higher levels of success,
- develop their ability to create and innovate,
- become younger and naturally healthier every day.
2. Eliminate negative emotions and transform limiting beliefs that act as invisible roadblocks:
- Can't succeed? Develop the six dimensions of success and leadership.
- Not creative? Awaken childhood creativity using Whole Brain Integration.
- Poor memory? Remember a list of 10 things in the correct order.
- No energy? Unleash the vast physical power sleeping within https://youtu.be/2sYgreZhAyc
3. Boost individual and team performance by awakening their vast inborn human potential.
4. Fill the gaps in their attitudinal and behavioral Soft Skills that limit their career growth.
5. Generate innovative new ideas for enhancing current strategies or developing new ones.
6. Empower your team to set Bold Hair-raising Audacious Goals: BHAGs for record-breaking results.
Our guest satisfaction score shot up by 40.4% after all our staff underwent energy training.
ꟷ Rohit Khosla, Area Director and General Manager, Colombo Taj Samudra Luxury Hotel
Present Inspiring New Thinking
He boosts individual and team performance using a mix of Ancient Wisdom and Modern Science. His new model is based on his award-winning concept of Human Potential Development: https://youtu.be/2t_gnicF69Q
Your audience will love the simplicity of his new framework for success and leadership: Wisdom (knowing what to do next under fast-changing conditions) and Skills (being able to do it or get it done): https://youtu.be/J6C5m4rzlqQ
They'll discover simple ways to develop the 6 holistic competencies symbolized by Heart, Mind, Body, Passion, Focus, and Health: https://www.the6dimensions.com
He presents innovative new ideas in a humorous way that audiences love and remember. For example, a baby with a wet diaper symbolizes the need for transformational change: https://youtu.be/uLkDlLWbYjI
He has energized and empowered thousands of employees in hundreds of companies in dozens of industries.
This was the first time we invited a foreign speaker to address our members. The participants were very happy about the practical applicability of the new ideas and methods they acquired for improving performance. Some said that this was the best training program they have ever attended.
ꟷ Datuk Seri Nelson Kwok, past President of Malaysia Retail Chain Association (MRCA)
Provide Valuable Takeaways
Your audience will take away new ideas and methods that'll transform their lives at home and work:
- How to unleash their vast inborn mental and physical energy
- How to transform negative emotions and limiting beliefs
- How to de-stress and enjoy natural health, despite heavy workloads
- Copies of his award-winning self-coaching workbook Flying Penguin
Flying Penguin: How to create miracles in your life using the six dimensions of success. Award-winning Finalist at the 2016 International Book Awards in Self-help Motivational category. 2016 Readers' Favorite Award-winning Finalist in Nonfiction Inspirational category.
A book for every CEO, every manager and every employee on boosting individual and corporate performance.
ꟷ Felicio Ferraz, Brazilian CEO of a major American multinational company
Address any Aspect of Intrinsic Motivation
His speeches cover the full range of Soft Skills that produce Intrinsic Motivation.
- Transforming lower performers into higher performers in 21 days
- Unleashing the vast inborn human potential sleeping within them.
- Empowering sales teams to double their sales with half the stress
- Reinventing old sales training that has no lasting effect beyond 120 days.
- Building and leading high-performance teams to reach lofty goals
- Selecting a balanced mix of people and energizing and empowering them.
- Awakening the leadership abilities found within staff at all levels
- Developing skills underlying the six holistic dimensions of leadership.
- Unleashing inborn creativity and nurturing the ability to innovate
- Using divergent thinking for creativity and convergent thinking for innovation.
- Improving team leaders' coaching, mentoring and counseling skills
- Maximizing their ability to boost the performance of team members.
- Developing communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Helping executives present ideas clearly, confidently and convincingly.
- Deploying a new HR paradigm for architecting winning organizations
- Changing Human Resource Development to Human Potential Development.
- Enjoying stress-free natural health, mindfulness, and work-life balance
- Presenting new corporate wellness practices designed for daily usage.
Draw on his Global Experience
He has decades of top-level experience in the US, Europe, and Asia:
- USA: Raynet (subsidiary of Fortune-500 Raychem)
- UK: National Data Processing Service, Logica
- Belgium: SWIFT, Panasonic, Belgian Foreign Trade Office
- Europe: Intel, Honeywell, Management Centre Europe
- Malaysia: Malaysia Retail Chain Association
- India: Institute of Management Studies
- Sri Lanka: Shell Gas, Holcim, GlaxoSmithKline
Promise an Unforgettable Presentation
He'll present exciting new content with humor and passion. He'll inspire your audience to achieve the highest levels of successꟷirrespective of their age, gender, education or background. Above all, he promises you the highest Return On Investment in hiring him. With Zero Risk.
Meet Your Specific Needs
His speeches are customized to meet your specific objectives and audience needs. He'll adjust the content to match the length and style of speech your event requires. Please feel free to contact him to explain your needs, schedule a phone call, or check his availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Reasons Why you should Select Him
He has the knowledge and the experience to make an outstanding contribution to your event.
1. Impressive Profile
- UK Chartered Engineer with US Ph.D. in Business Strategy.
- Master of T’ai Chi Ch’uan (Chinese martial art) and Oriental energy methods.
- Internationally renowned thought leader in Human Potential Development.
- Award winner in Corporate Communication, Media Advertising, and Brand Marketing.
- Decades of top-level management experience in the US, Europe, and Asia.
- Author of international award-winning self-motivational book Flying Penguin.
- Featured on 10 US national radio shows over the past 12 months.
- Website with informational blog: https://www.the6dimensions.com
- New training model: https://www.the6dimensions.com/book-our-top-keynote-speaker/
- Amazon book page with 5-star reviews of Flying Penguin: http://amzn.to/2bNOIhA
- YouTube channel with informative videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/asokajin
2. Global Acclaim
- 2016 South Asian Award for HR Leadership.
- 2015 Asia-Pacific Award for Outstanding Contribution to HR.
- 2015 MTC Global Outstanding Corporate Award for Consulting.
- Featured in Who’s Who in the World, and Who’s Who in Western Europe.
3. Session Chairing
- Session Chairman, National Management Conference, Sri Lanka, Nov 2016
- Technical Committee Chairman, National HR Conference, Sri Lanka, June 2014
4. Keynote Speaking
- Sri Lanka: National Management Conference, Nov 2016
- India: International Conference on Innovation in Business & Industry, Feb 2016
- Sri Lanka: National HR Conference, June 2014
- India: International Conference on Transgenerational Entrepreneurship, Jan 2014
- India: Indian National Conference on Buddhism and Corporate Culture, Oct 2013
5. Research Papers
- Malaysia: International Federation of Training & Development Organizations World Conference, Aug 2015
- Australia: Australasian Conference on Business & Social Sciences, Sydney, April 2015
- Malaysia: Australian Academy of Business and Social Sciences Conference, Aug 2014
- Poland: International Human Resource Management Conference, June 2014
- India: International Federation of Training & Development Organizations World Conference, April 2013
- India: International Human Resource Management Conference, Dec 2012
6. US Media Coverage
Ten American national talk shows have featured him over the past twelve months. They discussed thought-provoking topics such as How to feel good when business is bad: https://www.the6dimensions.com/radio-talks/
- Business Insanity Talk Radio with Barry Moltz - Nov 13
- WKID Urban Family Radio with Patricia Reddick - Dec 14
- Secrets of Success with Bill Horan - Dec 16
- Read My Lips with Bonnie Graham - Jan 4
- HealthyLife.net Radio with Sharkie Zartman - Jan 22
- That was Zen; this is Tao with Lewis Harrison - Feb 4
- Corporate Talk with Charlie and Eva - Feb 22
- HealthyLife Talk Radio with Linda Mackenzie - Apr 5
- Maggie Linton show on Sirius XM Radio – Apr 13
- Corporate Talk with Charlie and Eva – May 30
- Self-coaching book 'Flying Penguin: How to create miracles in your life using the six dimensions of success' published by Partridge Singapore in 2015.
- Biographical article 'A Rolling Stone that Gathered Tons of Moss' in the book 'Reboot Your Life' published by Lovely Silks Publishing in 2016.
- Article on 'How innovative are our Managers?' published in DailyFT business newspaper on 23 June 2016
- Research paper on "An empirical five-dimensional holistic model of leadership" published in the Proceedings of the Australasian Conference on Business and Social Sciences 2015, Sydney, Australia.
- Research paper on 'Developing a Superior Corporate Culture Founded on Buddhist Wisdom' published in the Australian Journal of Business and Economic Studies, March 2015.
- Research paper on 'Human Potential Development: A new HRD model for turbulent times' published in China-USA Business Review, February 2015.
- Article on 'A new human resource paradigm for architecting winning organizations' in the book 'Capability building for cutting edge organizations' published by Excel Books for Indian Society for Training and Development in 2013.
- Lead poem 'Shadowy Dreams' in the book 'The International Who's Who in Poetry' published by the International Library of Poetry in 2004
- 2016 South Asian Award for Outstanding HR Leadership
- 2015 Asia-Pacific Award for Outstanding Contribution to HR
- 2015 MTC Global Outstanding Corporate Award for Consulting
- Author of Flying Penguin: 2016 International Book Awards: Award-winning Finalist in Self-Help Motivational category
- Author of Flying Penguin: 2016 Readers' Favorite Award-winning Finalist in Nonfiction Inspirational Category
- Featured in The International Who's Who in Poetry in 2004
- Has been featured in Who's Who in the World
- Has been featured in Who's Who in Western Europe.