I inspire your audience to rediscover their wings! As an experienced keynote speaker and corporate trainer renowned for presenting rich new content with passion, I will enthrall your audience--irrespective of their age, education or background. They will leave my life-changing presentation convinced that they have the power to awaken their vast inborn human potential that gives every child the amazing ability to use a smartphone long before they can read. Your transformed audience will take away a personal commitment to:
- achieve higher levels of success,
- become better leaders,
- overcome setbacks with confidence,
- develop their capacity to create and innovate,
- eliminate negative emotions and limiting beliefs,
- become younger and healthier each day.
They'll love the simplicity of my new framework for success and leadership comprising of Wisdom (knowing what to do next under fast-changing conditions) and Skills (being able to do it, or get it done). It is founded on my new model for success and leadership comprising of six core competencies symbolized by Heart, Mind, Body, Passion, Focus, and Health.
How everyone in your audience can develop these six essential competencies is explained in my book 'Flying Penguin: How to create miracles in your life using the six dimensions of success.' It was an Award-winning Finalist in the 2016 International Book Awards in Self-help Motivational category, and 2016 Readers' Favorite Finalist in Nonfiction Inspirational category.
"In you is hidden the treasure of treasures. Know yourself and you will know the Universe and the Gods." ꟷ Inscription at the Delphi Oracle in ancient Greece.
Every person in your audience can rediscover their wings by using the empowering cocktail of Oriental Wisdom and Western Science served in my book Flying Penguin. They can unleash their vast inborn human potential and achieve higher levels of successꟷas I did to win four global awards over the past 12 months, including 2016 South Asian Business Excellence Award for Outstanding HR Leadership, 2015 Asia-Pacific HRM Award for Outstanding Contribution to HR, and 2015 MTC Global Outstanding Corporate Award for Consulting.
My simple new paradigm for success and leadership has been field-tested and validated through keynote speeches and research papers at ten international conferences in five countries:
- India: International Conference on Innovation in Business & Industry, Feb 2016
- Malaysia: IFTDO World Conference, Aug 2015
- Australia: Australasian Conference on Business & Social Sciences, April 2015
- Poland: International Human Resource Management Conference, June 2014
- Sri Lanka: National HR Conference, June 2014
My energy-based workshops have unleashed the vast human potential mostly sleeping within thousands of employees in dozens of companies to boost individual and organizational performance. For example, the guest satisfaction index of a 5-star luxury hotel shot up by a record-breaking 40.4% in just five months after I energized and empowered its entire workforce.
Ten American radio talk shows have featured me over the past ten months on intriguing topics such as: How to feel good when business is bad!
- Business Insanity Talk Radio with Barry Moltz - Nov 13
- WKID Urban Family Radio with Patricia Reddick - Dec 14
- Secrets of Success with Bill Horan - Dec 16
- Read My Lips with Bonnie Graham - Jan 4
- HealthyLife.net Radio with Sharkie Zartman - Jan 22
- That was Zen; this is Tao with Lewis Harrison - Feb 4
- Corporate Talk with Charlie and Eva - Feb 22
- HealthyLife Talk Radio with Linda Mackenzie - Apr 5
- Maggie Linton show on Sirius XM Radio – Apr 13
- Corporate Talk with Charlie and Eva – May 30
I am a UK-qualified Chartered Engineer with a US doctorate in Business Strategy and decades of management experience in Europe, USA, and Asia. I am a Master of the Chinese martial art T'ai Chi Ch'uan and Himalayan energy techniques. I am also an award-winner in corporate communication, media advertising, brand marketing, and filmmaking. I have been featured in Who's Who in the World, Who's Who in Western Europe, and The International Who's Who in Poetry.
Though you can easily find very good local speakers, an Asian livewire with a US doctorate in Business Strategy featured on 10 American talk shows will add rich new content and excitement to your event!
I will transform your audiences by breaking through their self-imposed limitations and inspiring them to reach higher levels of successꟷirrespective of age, education or backgroundꟷsimply by unleashing their vast inborn human potential that gives every child the amazing ability to use a smartphone long before they can read!
- Email: email@example.com
- Website with informational blog: www.the6dimensions.com
- Amazon book page with rave reviews: http://amzn.to/2bNOIhA
- YouTube channel with inspiring ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/asokajin
- Speaker summary sheet: http://bit.ly/DrAsokaJinadasaSpeaker
- US radio talk show replays: https://www.the6dimensions.com/radio-talks/
- Self-coaching book 'Flying Penguin: How to create miracles in your life using the six dimensions of success' published by Partridge Singapore in 2015.
- Biographical article 'A Rolling Stone that Gathered Tons of Moss' in the book 'Reboot Your Life' published by Lovely Silks Publishing in 2016.
- Article on 'How innovative are our Managers?' published in DailyFT business newspaper on 23 June 2016
- Research paper on "An empirical five-dimensional holistic model of leadership" published in the Proceedings of the Australasian Conference on Business and Social Sciences 2015, Sydney, Australia.
- Research paper on 'Developing a Superior Corporate Culture Founded on Buddhist Wisdom' published in the Australian Journal of Business and Economic Studies, March 2015.
- Research paper on 'Human Potential Development: A new HRD model for turbulent times' published in China-USA Business Review, February 2015.
- Article on 'A new human resource paradigm for architecting winning organizations' in the book 'Capability building for cutting edge organizations' published by Excel Books for Indian Society for Training and Development in 2013.
- Lead poem 'Shadowy Dreams' in the book 'The International Who's Who in Poetry' published by the International Library of Poetry in 2004
- 2016 South Asian Business Excellence Award for Outstanding HR Leadership
- 2015 Asia-Pacific HRM Award for Outstanding Contribution to HR (HRM: Human Resource Management)
- 2015 MTC Global Outstanding Corporate Award for Consulting
- Author of Flying Penguin: 2016 International Book Awards Finalist in Self-Help Motivational category
- Author of Flying Penguin: 2016 Readers' Favorite Finalist in Nonfiction Inspirational Category
- Featured in Who's Who in the World in 1982-83
- Featured in Who's Who in Western Europe in 1983.
- Featured in The International Who's Who in Poetry in 2004