A dynamic educator, entrepreneur and visionary, Donna Duffy is passionate about expanding the success of today’s small business owners and entrepreneurs. With a business degree and 18 successful years as a community leader and educator in the Middle East, she quickly recognized, once back in the U.S., that many business owners felt isolated, ill-equipped and on their own. As an innovative leader, she started connecting small business owners, around her kitchen table, once a week, to discuss business, marketing strategies and joint venture opportunities. In 2009, 3E Marketing Solutions, a boutique marketing agency, began officially serving the small business community in the Delaware area.
As a strategist, digital marketer and coach, Donna continually strives to inspire and motivate those who desire to turn their passion into a business, strategically improve their business and/or marketing efforts, strengthen their leadership or who simply want to connect to a vibrant business community.
Weaving together her expertise, vision, and humor with refreshing transparency, she easily engages and aligns with her audience and clients, connecting to where they are while creating a vision for where they can go, then provides practical, affordable solutions to make it happen. Donna and 3E Marketing Solutions, have become a trusted leader and resource for the business community.
Donna's grassroots methodology, effective communication and willingness to come alongside wherever you are, truly helps others define their need, identify goals and assists in breaking through barriers to overcome challenges and create new opportunities and successes. Launched in early 2016, The P.E.R.K. Academy Business Accelerator Learning Center, offered by 3E Marketing Solutions, was created to equip small business owners with greater presence, engagement, relevance and knowledge. The academy offers quality education in an affordable, flexible format.
Selected Professional Accomplishments
- 2016 TEDx Women Wilmington Speaker
- 2015 Business Woman of the Year – New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, DE
- 2015 Author - Embracing Autumn -A Motivational Field Guide For Midlife Women Entrepreneur’s
- 2014-2016 President, National Association of Women Business Owners, Delaware
- 2012 Alumnus of the Year Eastern University - Class of 1983
- 2012 Inspiring Business Award – Bethany-Fenwick area Chamber of Commerce
- Contributing Author – Inspired Women Succeed
- Contributing Author -Smart Women Live Their WHY
- Co-Founder Bridging the Gap School – Nazareth, Israel
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Planning
- Digital Marketing
- Motivational Speaking
- Community and Team Building
- Middle Eastern issues
- Event Planning
- Bi-Lingual (English/Arabic)
- Alternative Education
- Bachelor of Science; Business Administration, Eastern University St. David’s PA
- Certified Marketing Consultant -Infusionsoft
- Event and Wedding Planning Certification; US Event Guide
- Master Level Seasons of Change Coach
- AUTHOR - "Embracing Autumn: A Motivational Field Guide for Mid Life Women Entrepreneurs": Published October 2015 - Look deep inside yourself as the leaves of your life change color and this scrumptious season yields up its harvest. It is autumn. It’s our season and an unprecedented time of courage and growth for mid-life women entrepreneurs. This chapter of our lives is wrought with possibility, so ripe for the picking, brimming with wisdom and possibility that must not be wasted for one second.
- 2016 Top 30 John Maxwell Leadership Award
- 2015 Business Woman of the Year - New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, Delaware.
- 2012 Inspiring Business Award – Bethany-Fenwick area Chamber of Commerce, Delaware
- 2012 Alumna of the Year Award – Eastern University, St. Davids, PA Class of ‘83