Donna Duffy, CEO/Founder of 3E Marketing Solutions is a visionary entrepreneur and dynamic thought leader with a background of over 30 years in leadership and education. A graduate of Eastern University, Donna put her business and leadership knowledge into hospitality management. However, at 24 and a deep desire to serve overseas, she filled a backpack, told her parents goodbye, fully expecting to be back in a few months. After some extended traveling, she was drawn to the Middle East, where she stayed for most of 18 years.
Donna immersed herself in the local community, implementing summer camps, art classes, and a children’s library. It was her neighborhood life here that helped to shape her thinking regarding community and “bridge building.” In, 1997 she was approached to tutor a few struggling students. It was quickly apparent they needed much more than a “little help.” So, with 10 kids and a box of books, she created and ran Bridging the Gap, a school for Arab–American students, now in its 18th year.
After returning to the States, Donna continued her work in education for 4 years. An entrepreneur at heart, in 2006, she and her business partner, Pat Howes, started an event planning business, Memorable Milestones, LLC, and 6 months later, launched Academic Connections Tutoring Services. From her desire to build community and help others, she organized and facilitated a weekly marketing mastermind group for small business owners that met around her kitchen table. They discussed marketing strategies and tips, and joint venture projects to cross-promote participating businesses. In 2009, 3E Marketing Solutions was launched as a boutique marketing agency to offer customized marketing services for small to mid-sized businesses, non-profits and associations.
3EMS’s mission is to Educate, Equip and Engage businesses with strategies and marketing tools to effectively market in the 21st century. Donna is passionate about expanding the success of today’s small business owners and entrepreneurs. Her intelligence, strategic thinking and collaborative, inclusive approach, have enabled Donna to create a new community within the Delaware area. Donna coaches business owners to evaluate and clarify mindset, identity and resources while offering solutions for their business and marketing needs. Applying expertise, wisdom and a grassroots approach, Donna helps to re-ignite passion and purpose, through one-on-one coaching, workshops, implementation, public speaking and events. 3E is currently launching The PERK Academy, a Business Accelerator Learning Center to further equip small business owners with greater presence, engagement, relevance and knowledge. Selected Professional Accomplishments
- 2015 Business Woman of the Year – New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, DE
- 2015 Author - Embracing Autumn -A Motivational Field Guide For Midlife Women Entrepreneur’s
- 2014-2016 President, National Association of Women Business Owners, Delaware
- 2012 Alumnus of the Year Eastern University - Class of 1983
- 2012 Inspiring Business Award – Bethany-Fenwick area Chamber of Commerce
- Contributing Author – Inspired Women Succeed
- Contributing Author -Smart Women Live Their WHY
- Co-Founder Bridging the Gap School – Nazareth, Israel
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Planning
- Digital Marketing
- Motivational Speaking
- Community and Team Building
- Event Planning
- Freelance Writer
- Professional and Personal Development
- Educational and Curriculum Development and Consultation
- Bi-Lingual (English/Arabic)
- Middle Eastern issues
- International Team Coordinator
- Women and Student Ministries
- Homeschool Education
- Conflict Resolution
- Bachelor of Science; Business Administration, Eastern University St. David’s PA
- Certified Marketing Consultant -Infusionsoft
- Event and Wedding Planning Certification; US Event Guide
- Master Level Seasons of Change Coach
- AUTHOR - "Embracing Autumn: A Motivational Field Guide for Mid Life Women Entrepreneurs": Published October 2015 - Look deep inside yourself as the leaves of your life change color and this scrumptious season yields up its harvest. It is autumn. It’s our season and an unprecedented time of courage and growth for mid-life women entrepreneurs. This chapter of our lives is wrought with possibility, so ripe for the picking, brimming with wisdom and possibility that must not be wasted for one second.
- 2015 Business Woman of the Year - New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, Delaware.
- 2012 Inspiring Business Award – Bethany-Fenwick area Chamber of Commerce, Delaware
- 2012 Alumna of the Year Award – Eastern University, St. Davids, PA Class of ‘83