Speaker -- Coach -- Consultant
Coach Mark Stamper is a leader, validated through the following experiences:
- Has been a speaker for numerous non profits and small business.
- IBM - 35 years - Certified Professional Coach & Senior Consultant. Recipient of prestigious IBM Leadership Award. Also, instructor and speaker for numerous initiatives such as Presentation Basics, Life/Work Balance and others over the years, including annual speaker at national IBM software conference for audiences that numbered in the hundreds.
- President of three non profits, which included speaking engagements. Received Volunteer Service Award from White House for work with one of them serving former offenders.
- Has taught at the community college level for 30 years, including business courses at Notre Dame. Spoke at the Indiana statewide adjunct faculty conference in 2012 on "Connecting in the Classroom".
- MBA - Outstanding Professional of the Class Award
Wellness Inventory Certified
Marine Corps veteran
Trained in leadership, strategic planning, project management, process management, marketing
Testimonial from a couple of his speaking engagements:
"Coach Mark Stamper is a true professional speaker that engages his audience with passion, excitement, and charisma! Our members felt a connection, saw the valuable lessons, and left with tangible take-a-ways in 90 minutes!"
“Your words resonated with me all this weekend. You can tell by the level of stress expressed that we are carrying greater burdens than we would like. It’s our culture and our environment and we’ve got to find ways to help ourselves and our kids through it. Thanks again for taking the time to do such a marvelous job and help the rest of us with this complex and intricate Work/Life subject.”