Brad possesses more ambition, creativity and passion than we’ve seen in most experts. He has a unique ability to help others discover their purpose, amplify their strengths and leverage their potential. — Forbes.com
Brad Harker is a published author, speaker, performance coach and host of the top rated Influence podcast. His creativity and passion for problem solving has fueled a robust entrepreneurial background that includes the creation of several companies and more than a quarter-billion dollars in sales.
As introduced in his book, The Laws of Influence, Brad’s philosophy is based on the premise that success is rooted in our capacity to Influence. Brad has developed an ideology around four basic attributes that enable anyone to align with their potential, develop a masterful ability to communicate, and harness an unwavering determination to succeed in the face of adversity.
If you are looking for a speaker who can entertain and inspire, leaving your audience wanting more, then book Brad Harker today.
Brad is available for Keynotes, Work-shops, Seminars, Organizational Strategy and Consulting. Brad works with sales organizations, executives, and entrepreneurs throughout the country.
- Discovering your purpose and dominating your niche.
- Mastering principles of communication, influence, and salesmanship.
- Creating value in a competitive market.
- Leadership and Networking - The power of cooperation.
- Developing Iniative - Cultivating habits of excellence and top-performance.
- Persistence - Dealing with adversity and strategies to embrace change and "reframe failure
- SALES PRIMER - A 4-part series to master the fundamentals of selling and develop and invincible sales strategy.
- Simplifying the sales process - Introducing the Influence Model
- Discover what motivates our customers and clients? - The Exchange Model
Brad is the most inspirational lecturer I have ever met. He genuinely cares and wants to help in every way he can. He has helped me find myself and my direction. – Keith P, Dixie State University
Influence is at the core of leadership and communication. Brad's message teaches how to challenge organizational limitations, inspire leadership, and drastically enhance performance. –Mary Michelle Scott, President, Fishbowl, Contributor to Harvard Business Review