Elle Ingalls is CEO and founder of Pressure-Free Living and holds three degrees from the University of Michigan: a Master of Business Administration, a Bachelor of Musical Arts, and a Master of Music. She was the first woman to be accepted into the orchestral conducting program at the University of Michigan, and a member of the Women's Varsity Crew, winning a silver medal at the Head of the Charles Regatta.
Elle coaches your audience in a simple, fast method to avoid triggering the "fight-or-flight" stress response that impairs performance on the job, at school and in our relationships. Her energy, humorous stories, and expertise provide your members with an experience that lasts far beyond her presentation.
Angry? Anxious? Annoyed? Ashamed?
Elle shows you how to stay stress-free in all situations with her 10-Second Solution and her Nine Tools System.
Her expertise in stress management for peak performance is built on over 30 years of experience as a professional violinist, author, college instructor, financial management consultant, athletic coach and executive director of the Battle Creek Symphony.
She shares her insights with audiences of all ages and all sizes. Her signature speech, Simple Tools for Limitless Potential in High-Stress Environments can be tailored to your audience and event.
Since founding Pressure-Free Living LLC in 2010, Elle has made presentations to:
- The SMART Jewelry Show on Navy Pier, Chicago
- Battle Creek Unlimited (Economic Development Corporation)
- Omni Community Credit Union
- United Educational Credit Union
- Earl Gaball DDS and staff
- The Urban League of Battle Creek
- Faculty and staff at the Music Center of South Central Michigan
- Michigan Community Credit Union staff
- Michigan Interscholastic Volleyball Coaches Association
- Aquinas College hockey club team
- Aquinas College Varsity Hockey and Volleyball teams
- Kellogg Community College baseball team
- Kellogg Community College faculty and staff
- New Day Spa and Family Health Center
- Battle Creek Area Catholic Schools faculty and staff
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation staff group
- Kellogg Company employee group
- numerous high-school sports teams
- McCullough family Chiropractic staff
For availability and fee information, contact elle@Pressure-Free.com or call 269-832-3573.