A Common Sense Approach to Sustainability
One glance at his picture will tell you that Jerry is not a long-haired, tree hugging hippy (although he counts some among his friends). Jerry is a business owner who understands that sustainability is more than just paying attention to environmental concerns. Jerry's message is that sustainability is a holistic approach to business, combining the elements of people, process and planet concerns ... (MORE)
Mr/ Jerry Hogan Travels From Warsaw, IN
EQ Project Mangament
EQ Project Management
1. How to successfully orchestrate the people, resources, and task to bring projects in on time and within budget while providing a positive experience for your team and clients.
2. Understand the importance of EQ in Project Management.
3. Learn personality types and why people are the way they are to be a better influencer.
4. Learn self-discipline and emotional control ... (MORE)
Dave Durham Travels From Minneapolis, MN
Secrets to Dealing with Difficult or “Different” People
Do you click with some people and just don’t get others? Most likely you have different communication styles. With humor and role-playing, Barbara teaches you how to deal
with other people’s communication styles, as well as your own.
In this program, you’ll learn…
* How to turn a customer complaint into an opportunity
* How to use non-verbal communication to build rapport in seconds
Barbara Khozam Travels From Escondido, CA