Dealing with Angry, Confrontational, and Disruptive People in the Workplace
Are angry or confrontational customers becoming a problem for your agency? Studies show that the number has greatly increased in the last few years, and the problem is only expected to get worse due to budget cutbacks and service reductions. And who doesn’t get irritated at those annoying telephone trees?
Unfortunately, customers often take their frustrations out on front-line staff members... (MORE)
Ms. Sylvia Allen Travels From Seattle, WA
How to develop effective team leaders and managers so they manage staff to perform at their best.
* How do the best leaders manage performance?
* What are the key leadership sins?
* Learn proven ways to give feedback and coach for best results
* Find out best ways to manage difficult people
* Learn to translate a vision into goals
* Find out hot to gain commitment to results
Eve shows how to use a mindset approach to best practice leadership. This program builds skills aro... (MORE)
Ms Eve Ash Travels From Melbourne AUST or Los Angeles, CA